Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People are telling her that I like her  and I just want to make it clear to her that its nothing more than just friends...she doesn't like me like that so its all good. I just want to grow closer to her and i cant think of any other way to do it since I really cant get her alone.

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
King08 said:
People are telling her that I like her  and I just want to make it clear to her that its nothing more than just friends...she doesn't like me like that so its all good. I just want to grow closer to her and i cant think of any other way to do it since I really cant get her alone.
CALL HER YA DUMB BEETCH

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
White Hippy said:
lol wait why are you writing a song, tell her directly you have to grow up sometime.
Its creative thats why i wanted to write a song and its meant to put a smile on her face since she is my friend...

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
King08 said:
Its creative thats why i wanted to write a song and its meant to put a smile on her face since she is my friend...
just talk to her buddy, get more closer then start breaking out the sensual things lol.. save the rap song for later  just have a conversation like you said she doesn't like you like you do so it would probably creep her out a bit.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
White Hippy said:
just talk to her buddy, get more closer then start breaking out the sensual things lol.. save the rap song for later  just have a conversation like you said she doesn't like you like you do so it would probably creep her out a bit.
Na it really wouldn't creep her out because she has a soft spot for anything I do tbh do she will just think its cute  but that's about it

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
King08 said:
Na it really wouldn't creep her out because she has a soft spot for anything I do tbh do she will just think its cute but that's about it

Okay, you asked. Are you under the age of 18?

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WeddingRingFlows said:
Bro she's gonna laugh at you, and make her think you want the P
I doubt it...she most likely knows if I do already. Girls know when a guy wants to hit.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts