Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after enough BS'ing I'm deciding to finally write for this project, but for some reason I feel like I can't branch out with the topics like I want to. What should I do to get that feeling back?

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I assume you already got to it and are writing.
But if not, I'd try flushing out ideas that you wouldn't necessarily want to put on paper and running with them.
You might end up stumbling upon greater ideas in the middle of all that thinking to replace your old ones with or hell, even write something dope with the points you already put down.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
ImaginaryD said:
Pressure makes you write better. Its been proven.
While this may be true, I think it depends and is highly subjective.

I have a tendency to zone out under pressure because I can feel the worse is about to come and I am ready to face it. Some people work great under pressure because they are afraid of the consequences.

Find yourself, try working under pressure and see if that helps. A late paper won't kill your dreams.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ImaginaryD said:
Listen to music.
Procrastinate about writing the project. Pressure makes you write better. Its been proven.
yea, been trying to listen to a lot of music and hasn't been doing anything yet for me. I really need to get away from pop music.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts