Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys can't realize what songs are from the SHMG era? Listen to piss on your grave and freestyle 4. Those songs sound like they belong together on an album. Weird trap beats and all that aggressive shit. Those are songs from SHMG and I'm sure of it. That album was supposed to be aggressive luxury trap.

·
Registered
10,494 Posts
sushicoochie said:
does anyone have the og piss on your grave leak w paul mccartney? ive looked for AGES and every site that had it is gone
wait what? there was a leak? Only thing I know of is the 5 second snippet of it way before Rodeo was released

·
Banned
23,215 Posts
Famous too (Nina Chop), Highlights OG with Madonna was from that era too. Only brand new songs for TLOP imo were ULB, FSMH, Waves and the bonus tracks.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
TPAB said:
wait what? there was a leak? Only thing I know of is the 5 second snippet of it way before Rodeo was released
piss on your grave when it was a kanye and paul mccartney song got played by kanye somewhere and someone recorded pieces of it, if you google it you'll find sites that had it but all got dmca'd. it was like a month after yeezus

1 - 20 of 25 Posts