Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First alot of you guys complain that we heard to many of the tracks on the album due to them being G.O.O.D. Friday releases, but now when some new tracks leak almost everyone is listening to them and some complaining about them (I haven't listened to any of the leaks).

Plus Ye already said that songs dropped on G.O.O.D. Fridays arent the final album version.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
revolution said:
First alot of you guys complain that we heard to many of the tracks on the album due to them being G.O.O.D. Friday releases, but now when some new tracks leak almost everyone is listening to them and some complaining about them (I haven't listened to any of the leaks).

Plus Ye already said that songs dropped on G.O.O.D. Fridays arent the final album version.
old news

:facepalm:

cool story bro

(insert other generic response)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TGI Fresh said:
people with below 100 posts should not be allowed to post threads

there i said it
your saying because you dedicate more time out of your day to sit in front of your computer on a forum and I choose to spend my time other wise... i shouldnt be allowed to post????    mkay

B-ri said:
theres kinda already a thread saying the same thing.
my bad didnt see it. i dont search through the section to see if someone already said something. sorry
mr.cudi said:
old news

:facepalm:

cool story bro

(insert other generic response)
i appreciate your input.................

·
0 Posts
i said this in another thread already but w/e:

gemini. said:
songs that kanye leaked himself:
-devil in a new dress
-see me now
-monster
-so appalled

songs that have officially been released, and are now available for purchase:
-power
-runaway
-monster

songs featured in the Runaway film (which kanye wanted us to hear prior to listening to the album):
-dark fantasy
-gorgeous
-power
-all of the lights
-devil in a new dress
-runaway
-hell of a life
-blame game
-lost in the world

songs that kanye has performed acapella versions of:
-chain heavy
-mama's boyfriend
-lost in the world
-gorgeous
-dark fantasy

without listening to any (stolen/hacked/unofficial) leaks from the album... and just purely doing what kanye has asked, which was to listen to him.. YOU'VE ALREADY HEARD A PORTION OF EVERY SONG ON THE WHOLE ALBUM.

conclusion: you can complain about hearing the whole album already, without being a hypocrite..

·
Registered
931 Posts
gemini. said:
my question to you though is, so what if you have heard parts of every song? does that change the quality of the product?  it might kill you hype now, but in 3 years, are you gonna say, "man this album would have been a classic if I hadnt heard these songs before they came out"? no.  if the album is good, it shouldnt matter if you have heard most of it now.

·
Registered
516 Posts
gemini. said:
Hell of a Life was in Runaway??? D:

RLKJets130 said:
In 3 years, are you gonna say, "man this album would have been a classic if I hadn't heard these songs before they came out"? no.  if the album is good, it shouldn't matter if you have heard most of it now.
This too.

Also. How different was the iTunes version of Monster?? Ive been wanting to know.

·
0 Posts
RLKJets130 said:
my question to you though is, so what if you have heard parts of every song? does that change the quality of the product?  it might kill you hype now, but in 3 years, are you gonna say, "man this album would have been a classic if I hadnt heard these songs before they came out"? no.  if the album is good, it shouldnt matter if you have heard most of it now.
i completely agree.  i'm just pointing out that all of these attacks on peoples' "fanhood" (if you will) based on how many leaks they've heard is ridiculous.
especially when he's given us some form of all of these songs already, and wanted us to listen to them. 

and honestly, monster and so appalled should be bonus tracks. which makes about a 9 song album?

i'm not really one to complain, but i understand why someone could be frustrated with the final tracklist.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
revolution said:
your saying because you dedicate more time out of your day to sit in front of your computer on a forum and I choose to spend my time other wise... i shouldnt be allowed to post????    mkay

my bad didnt see it. i dont search through the section to see if someone already said something. sorry
i appreciate your input.................
below 100s are usually trolls you know... who post repetitive threads all. the. time! :wom:
no attack on you man, just no one uses the search bar which results in every second dude posting their opinion in new thread smh.

and im proud of my dedication to kl/ktt, i go on for the GOOD music :kanyeshrug:

·
0 Posts
The Freshman said:
Hell of a Life was in Runaway??? D:

Also. How different was the iTunes version of Monster?? Ive been wanting to know.
yes.  and its basically the same.. except higher quality, and theres no skip in ye's verse anymore.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TGI Fresh said:
below 100s are usually trolls you know... who post repetitive threads all. the. time! :wom:
no attack on you man, just no one uses the search bar which results in every second dude posting their opinion in new thread smh.

and im proud of my dedication to kl/ktt, i go on for the GOOD music :kanyeshrug:
all good bro, i can understand the troll part...
GOOD music all day

1 - 20 of 20 Posts