Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant really speak because I don't have a lot of experience with driving, first time I tried driving ended up going 40 in a residential area and if i didnt have on my seatbelt when i slammed on the breaks, pretty sure I could of hurt myself. If it counts I know how to drive a go-kart which is really fun. Currently taking Driver's ed and there is so many things i have to learn. It's kinda scary too because once I start actually driving, what if i lose control and get into an accident and end up dying or really hurting somebody. Had a uncle who died in a car accident, he was driving on black ice, lost control of the car and yeah.

There are cars that have already been made that can self drive, really expensive but in the future they'll probably be more affordable for more common people. Honestly I wouldn't mind this, seems like a smart safe idea, can lower the rate of deaths caused by texting and driving, reckless driving, drunk driving, etc.

There are cons to this, I believe a man already died due at the hands of a self driving car already, correct me if im wrong but yeah.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
yeah someone died because of a freak accident in a tesla

but to answer op Id rather drive my car myself.

·
Registered
22,594 Posts
I would never trust a car to drive itself around with me in it. There's enough one-off problems that can come up when you're driving as it is. Imagine some random bullshit happening and you ain't even at the wheel :smh: fuck that

·
Banned
23,882 Posts
Would rather the car drive itself . Hate driving tbh

You're more likely to die from driving yourself than a car driving itself.

·
Banned
23,882 Posts
Main Event said:
I would never trust a car to drive itself around with me in it. There's enough one-off problems that can come up when you're driving as it is. Imagine some random bullshit happening and you ain't even at the wheel :smh: fuck that
Only 1 accident from self driving cars....fantastic numbers

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Cheetah said:
40 in a residential area :cosby:
Off topic: She's probably lying about everything in the OP so I'd say don't take her seriously.

I'd get a self driving car, if I end up having a career that's demanding and I'm constantly working to tight deadlines I'd want to be able to do some work whilst in the car.

·
Registered
34,545 Posts
babel said:
Off topic: She's probably lying about everything in the OP so I'd say don't take her seriously.

I'd get a self driving car, if I end up having a career that's demanding and I'm constantly working to tight deadlines I'd want to be able to do some work whilst in the car.
lol this is such a trivial reason to want a self driving car

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Banks said:
lol this is such a trivial reason to want a self driving car
I'm also lazy

I'd want to sleep if I was on a very long journey. It would save time because you don't need to stop

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
babel said:

May I just ask, why do you contintue to come into my threads if you think I'm lying or don't like me, no reason to comment on anything I say or do if you don't like me. You're just wasting your time.

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheetah said:
40 in a residential area :cosby:
It was the first time I got behind the actual wheel of a car and I think I put my foot down too hard or I'm just heavy footed like how people can be heavy handed. :mm:
Haven't been behind the wheel since and won't be till I finish the driver's ed course which is taking forever! Nearly crashed the car :hah3:

·
Banned
9,254 Posts
culitati said:
It was the first time I got behind the actual wheel of a car and I think I put my foot down too hard or I'm just heavy footed like how people can be heavy handed. :mm:
Haven't been behind the wheel since and won't be till I finish the driver's ed course which is taking forever! Nearly crashed the car :hah3:
still why are you driving your first time in a residential area? go have somebody else drive you to a place where no one is.
I did the same thing, but it was in an empty parking lot.
could about imagine. glad nothing happened though.

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheetah said:
still why are you driving your first time in a residential area? go have somebody else drive you to a place where no one is.
I did the same thing, but it was in an empty parking lot.
I was begging my father at the time to let me try driving, we were right down the street from our actual house and nobody was driving around. He gave in and let me try it and oh boy! That was one of the scariest things I have experienced :damn:
He told me once i get my permit, we can practice driving  in a empty parking lot.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
culitati said:
May I just ask, why do you contintue to come into my threads if you think I'm lying or don't like me, no reason to comment on anything I say or do if you don't like me. You're just wasting your time.
Just because I've launched a crusade against your vicious lies doesn't mean I don't like you :dahell:

·
Banned
9,254 Posts
culitati said:
I was begging my father at the time to let me try driving, we were right down the street from our actual house and nobody was driving around. He gave in and let me try it and oh boy! That was one of the scariest things I have experienced :damn:
He told me once i get my permit, we can practice driving  in a empty parking lot.
ay well at least you learned something.

like I said, I did the same thing, I think from playing too many racing games.
you don't realize how little pressure you need to apply to the gas until you're actually out there driving. even going highway or freeway speeds it's pretty minimal.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts