Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm talking about a serious relationship truly committed to one another, maybe married, settled down probably at the stage where you have a home together and support one another financially.

would it hurt your pride or bother you at all if you earn less money than your wife?

·
Registered
18,594 Posts
luemas said:
More money between us you must have one hell of an ego if you don't want more money.
Can't you put that the other way around? I mean wouldn't no ego mean making JUST as much money?

·
Registered
18,594 Posts
luemas said:

I mean its the truth. I look at it the same way as you though. I mean I guess the honest thing would be is if you have to make a looooooot more money or a lot less then you'd have a huge ego.

·
Registered
19,805 Posts
KingOfSe7ens said:

I mean its the truth. I look at it the same way as you though. I mean I guess the honest thing would be is if you have to make a looooooot more money or a lot less then you'd have a huge ego.
Still :oblivious:

·
Registered
19,805 Posts
KingOfSe7ens said:
Lol whyy?? I mean in theory would it not be true.
I'm saying you'd have to have an ego if you're unhappy your family is making more money, if it's not from you.

·
Registered
18,594 Posts
luemas said:
I'm saying you'd have to have an ego if you're unhappy your family is making more money, if it's not from you.
Read you sentence and tell me there is no ego involved in that. Couldn't the wife think the same exact thing?

·
Registered
19,805 Posts
KingOfSe7ens said:
Read you sentence and tell me there is no ego involved in that. Couldn't the wife think the same exact thing?
The fuck are you talking about. Her ego is irrelevant.

·
Registered
18,594 Posts
luemas said:
The fuck are you talking about. Her ego is irrelevant.
You sound like you'd be a great boyfriend :oblivious: . So her feelings on the subject do not matter to you lmao

·
Registered
19,805 Posts
KingOfSe7ens said:
You sound like you'd be a great boyfriend :oblivious: . So her feelings on the subject do not matter to you lmao
It is not relevant in any way to the question ....

And I've never had a girlfriend :cryfam:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts