Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
10,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title.

My mom (and her boyfriend) are trying to hook me up with this chick and I honestly don't know what to think.

.. Are they saying I'm unable to get a real girlfriend or what? I mean yeah, ok I've never had a real girlfriend in a relationship but damn what am I going to think?

·
Premium Member
18,490 Posts
If she cute why not

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
dam this embarrassing

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
FUCK NO!

MY dad tried to hook me up with a 18 year old girl with two kids already.  He doesn't like me dating white girls so he tries to set me up with any black girl he can find off the streets.  I feel like he has no taste in women and he has no clue what type of black girls I even like.  I love my sister's but my dad has bad taste.
:kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
10,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fishsticks said:
FUCK NO!

MY dad tried to hook me up with a 18 year old girl with two kids already.  He doesn't like me dating white girls but I feel like he has no taste in women and he has no clue what type of black girls I even like.
:kanyeshrug:
Dads have the worse taste in women for their sons fam I swear. :jordanlaff:

Me and my dad aren't even cool anymore but he's the type to pick the most ghetto trashiest chick.

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Jewel Runner NO. 1 said:
Days have the worse taste in women for their sons fam I swear. :jordanlaff:

Me and my dad aren't even cool anymore but he's the type to pick the most ghetto trashiest chick.
I prefer those brainy hipster/feminist looking black women with the natural hair.  My dad loves the hoodrats. My parents divorced and he dont even go after the nice ones, he be fucking around with the ran through ones that all the hood nikkas passed through first.
:floyd:

·
Registered
41,655 Posts
Jewel Runner NO. 1 said:
Title.

My mom (and her boyfriend) are trying to hook me up with this chick and I honestly don't know what to think.

.. Are they saying I'm unable to get a real girlfriend or what? I mean yeah, ok I've never had a real girlfriend in a relationship but damn what am I going to think?
Is she hot

1 - 20 of 51 Posts