Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Guys should only wear two pieces of jewelry, a watch and a marriage ring that's all. I do like friendship/meaningful bracelets, but don't wear one that has no meaning.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
love.denise said:
Guys should only wear two pieces of jewelry, a watch and a marriage ring that's all. I do like friendship/meaningful bracelets, but don't wear one that has no meaning.
disagree i think it depends on the type of stuff a guy is wearing....certain necklaces are appropriate i aint talking pow shit or hip hop jewelry im talking sleek clean pieces, i wear a silver ring, no watch (no need for one anymore, and i dont want to buy one if it isnt a classic piece i really want ie an A.P, i sometimes wear my prayer beads but usually not i dont feel right doing so on hte daily as i am not a fully practicing buddhist and do not recite prayers with them daily like they are generally intended for. 

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
i wear necklaces. like a "hook carved out of some white stone tied to a rope, given as a present from my cousins and aunty" type of necklace. It kinda has some cultural meaning behind it too.

and who cares what other people think. Fck em.  If you want to wear it, just wear it. If you think it may come across as feminine or gay to wear something, then you sir, are insecure about your sexuality.  :hat:

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Gus said:
What about Good Wood rings ? Or those POW rings ?
not in a million years...matter of fact in a million years when people are investigating our society historians are going to look at those and say "what the fuck were they thinking".  then they will hop in their flying cars, fly back up to the university on the moon and show their students how far society has progressed since the times when people thought shit like that was attractive and cool.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I wear two rings already whats wrong with rings

M

·
0 Posts
I swear half the users on this forum are trolls.  Thank god I blocked Gus.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts