Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17,348 Posts
yeah. when u got true love in ur life, and both of you are in complete love with each other. everything is perfect. it doesnt matter what you listen to, or do. everything just becomes so much better

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Homeboy said:
yeah. when u got true love in ur life, and both of you are in complete love with each other. everything is perfect. it doesnt matter what you listen to, or do. everything just becomes so much better

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Homeboy said:
thanks bro, ahhh its hard man, hiphop was what i was raised on but i understand how ima need to give it up once we get married& start a family& church and all but right now.. its just hard..
but, i love her.. so bye bye G.O.O.D Music, it was good while it lasted..  :button: :ohno: :hug:

·
Registered
17,348 Posts
illbeereal said:
thanks bro, ahhh its hard man, hiphop was what i was raised on but i understand how ima need to give it up once we get married& start a family& church and all but right now.. its just hard..
but, i love her.. so bye bye G.O.O.D Music, it was good while it lasted..  :button: :ohno: :hug:
why u gotta give it up man?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Homeboy said:
why u gotta give it up man?
she dont want the kids being raised around all the cursing and stuff man.
i completely understand it but if we're gone go to church, i cant be listening to stuff like that either..
what if its edited, is that still wrong ?

·
Registered
17,348 Posts
illbeereal said:
she dont want the kids being raised around all the cursing and stuff man.
i completely understand it but if we're gone go to church, i cant be listening to stuff like that either..
what if its edited, is that still wrong ?
i dont think u have to give up a pleasure fully. u have headphones. that doesnt mean the kids gotta be raised around it. its something you do and only you do. she should respect that.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Homeboy said:
i dont think u have to give up a pleasure fully. u have headphones. that doesnt mean the kids gotta be raised around it. its something you do and only you do. she should respect that.
thats what im saying.. idek dude..

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Honestly, if this bitch offered me her pussy if I never listened to Flashing Lights ever again, I wouldn't do it.

Love is a different story, but still, I want love...and everything I love as well. It isn't perfect unless I can listen to Flashing Lights as well.

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
Hell no dude. I'm sure you have an iPod.

Kids can't work that crap if it's locked, can't hear it if there's headphones.

Just don't repeat swear words.

That's ridiculous of her wanting you to give up music.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stormo. said:
Hell no dude. I'm sure you have an iPod.

Kids can't work that crap if it's locked, can't hear it if there's headphones.

Just don't repeat swear words.

That's ridiculous of her wanting you to give up music.
i know, right ?

·
Registered
31,667 Posts
IMO and IMO only, isn't the girl for you if she wants you to give up something you also love for her. With that said I don't know the whole story.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Like i said, get an iPod. By the time the kids will know how to work it, they will be listening to more vulgar shit on their own anyways.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Homeboy said:
true... until it fades  :sadblu:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
tbh, I would give up something I love, but not a brand of music. Like, if I love her I'll say it to her politely of course, but not something like just a genre of it.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Honestly, if this bitch offered me her pussy if I never listened to Flashing Lights ever again, I wouldn't do it.

Love is a different story, but still, I want love...and everything I love as well. It isn't perfect unless I can listen to Flashing Lights as well.
x2 lol

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Love is more respect, acceptance, and at certain times tolerance, than anything, though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts