Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor bought herself a new Maserati :whew:

She fine and single plus i attract older women a lot so my lane is open

Idk, i might have to get up on that :mm:

Would you ever consider bein with a rich older woman if she was fine?
:khaled:

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I signed up for sites before but deleted my account the same day. Something about someone seeing it shook me lol.

·
Banned
18,868 Posts
Lowkey my dream tbh

Id still work and go to school, but no strings attached relationship with a woman that just wants attention and is willing to fuck you and buy you expensive thinga for it?

Thats life goals tbh at least until you find a wifey material girl around your age.

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Scott Raiden said:
Lowkey my dream tbh

Id still work and go to school, but no strings attached relationship with a woman that just wants attention and is willing to fuck you and buy you expensive thinga for it?

Thats life goals tbh at least until you find a wifey material girl around your age.

·
Registered
25,934 Posts
Scott Raiden said:
Lowkey my dream tbh

·
Registered
140 Posts
Scott Raiden said:
Lowkey my dream tbh

1 - 20 of 39 Posts