Kanye to The banner

Would you get a tattoo?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for some general opinions on tattoos. I've heard many arguments for and against them and I'm really still not sure of my opinion on them.

Some tattoos look amazing and have a lot of meaning behind them, but I've always fallen victim to the "when you get old they look terrible" argument.

Please discuss.

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
JB said:
Some tattoos look amazing and have a lot of meaning behind them, but I've always fallen victim to the "when you get old they look terrible" argument.
This argument is kinda dumb, tbh. Your skin is going to get old and wrinkly anyway. What does it matter if a tattoo is there or not? :p

To answer the poll, I wouldn't say no if given the opportunity. So, yes, lol.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Sure, whenever I finally decide what I want to get and where.
I've had 2 appointments set to get a tat and canceled last minute because I changed my mind and wasn't content with what I had decided on.
A tattoo is going to be with you forever.
It's a big decision to me.

Or maybe I'm just too indecisive?

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Most tattoos are unattractive. They can be cute when they are tasteful and well placed. But shit like roses, cartoon characters, extremely large artwork are just... :eyeroll:

·
Registered
579 Posts
I wanna make a tatoo on my left underarm. "Everything I'm Not Made Me Everything I Am" Maybe when I finished my studies ?!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts