Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
30,203 Posts
lt.aldo_raine said:
Would ya'll take back the X after she fucked some other dudes while being single?
Depends how deep yall relationship was, and how long you 2 had been broken up.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skrilla said:
Depends how deep yall relationship was, and how long you 2 had been broken up.
Deep. Relationship lasted 2.5 years. The break up just happened and she hasn't done anything yet that I know off. Just want to know if I should take her back if she does.

·
Registered
30,203 Posts
lt.aldo_raine said:
Deep. Relationship lasted 2.5 years. The break up just happened and she hasn't done anything yet that I know off. Just want to know if I should take her back if she does.
If it's within a 2 week period, that's a lil foul imo. But anything that's at least a month or more is fair game :mm:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skrilla said:
If it's within a 2 week period, that's a lil foul imo. But anything that's at least a month or more is fair game :mm:
Damm. Would It be immature of me to hold it against her or not take her back even if I do love her?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dionne said:
Still wouldn't. Obviously we didn't connect if something went wrong in the relationship.
I just know,  I can make it work and I can be better I just don't know when it'll be the right time for her to get over my assholeness. I know I sound like I think I'm the exception and a part of me knows I'm wrong and i might just have to learn the hard way. I'm not blaming my self only I know she has her flaws as well but the circumstances of the relationship also affects us both. Have you made the mistake of taking an ex back or gone through something similar?

G

·
lt.aldo_raine said:
I just know,  I can make it work and I can be better I just don't know when it'll be the right time for her to get over my assholeness. I know I sound like I think I'm the exception and a part of me knows I'm wrong and i might just have to learn the hard way. I'm not blaming my self only I know she has her flaws as well but the circumstances of the relationship also affects us both. Have you made the mistake of taking an ex back or gone through something similar?
Yes. It just caused more problems for the both of us and we ended up separated again.

Your family, happiness and career are more important anyway

Edit: Grammar

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dionne said:
Yes. It just caused more problems for the both of us and we ended up separated again.

Your family, happiness and career is more important anyway
I used to be a Savage but it all changed with this girl. I do put her in front of my self and family. I feel like I'm not shit without her and it's not her looks that got me sprung. Now that this has happened to me I'm analyzing how it got to this point and I feel like I owe her so much for putting up with me and supporting me. I thought I was ready to get back with her but I don't think neither of us were ready so she broke it off I don't know if i should commend her initiative as I was really treating her better and making an effort to change. She was still the same and i think that frustrated her so that's what led her to this decision apart from still resenting me and the pressure of work and school. I don't know if she's immature or mature. I'm just so confused and don't know who or what to listen too. I feel like I have to work out my insecurities even though I don't show it except to her. I got mad when I asked her one day if she loved me more than her mom or sister and she said naw. I didn't think she loved me so I made sure to treat her way worse. Now it all backfired and I feel like I can overcome my issues I just need her to take a shot for me. Sorry to reply with a wall of text. Just need to let all this shit out.

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
If yall was single, then I understand BUTTTTTTTTT -

- She'd have to get tested first.
- I'd have to know if she smashed anybody in my inner circle or close associates.
- I'd have to know the real reason of the breakup (if she wanted to break up just so she could fuck around and then come back to me, that's a no for me dog). If it was a growth thing, then I get it.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Troy McClure said:
If yall was single, then I understand BUTTTTTTTTT -

- She'd have to get tested first.
- I'd have to know if she smashed anybody in my inner circle or close associates.
- I'd have to know the real reason of the breakup (if she wanted to break up just so she could fuck around and then come back to me, that's a no for me dog). If it was a growth thing, then I get it.
What's a growth thing? I'm automatically assuming she left me to be a hoe. I don't know how to ask what the real reason is I feel like any answer I would get would be a lie just because she's not the one to open up like that.

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
lt.aldo_raine said:
What's a growth thing? I'm automatically assuming she left me to be a hoe. I don't know how to ask what the real reason is I feel like any answer I would get would be a lie just because she's not the one to open up like that.
Growth like maybe yall were immature or something at the time, and she felt you both needed to grow up.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
lt.aldo_raine said:
I used to be a Savage but it all changed with this girl. I do put her in front of my self and family. I feel like I'm not shit without her and it's not her looks that got me sprung. Now that this has happened to me I'm analyzing how it got to this point and I feel like I owe her so much for putting up with me and supporting me. I thought I was ready to get back with her but I don't think neither of us were ready so she broke it off I don't know if i should commend her initiative as I was really treating her better and making an effort to change. She was still the same and i think that frustrated her so that's what led her to this decision apart from still resenting me and the pressure of work and school. I don't know if she's immature or mature. I'm just so confused and don't know who or what to listen too. I feel like I have to work out my insecurities even though I don't show it except to her. I got mad when I asked her one day if she loved me more than her mom or sister and she said naw. I didn't think she loved me so I made sure to treat her way worse. Now it all backfired and I feel like I can overcome my issues I just need her to take a shot for me. Sorry to reply with a wall of text. Just need to let all this shit out.
So your pov rn is that her taking you back will help you with your issues?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts