Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm borderline fam talk me into it :khaled:

my boy hit me up an hour ago about doing this tmrw morning, yeah ok it's slow for that :hah:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nexizimas said:
:floyd: i'd do it but the risk that something goes wrong is scary to think about

I'd have to look up statistics tbh to feel safe
looked up it said 60 people yearly die from it in US

which they then said is nothing compared to car accidents or pedestrians dying. but that's kinda skewed considering the quantity of one vs the other

Registered
YM Salute said:
i'm leaning more towards this side rn but i may be able to be swayed to a yeah/maybe section
My fear is irrational but i just hate heights and i get scared when im falling like even when i jump too high on a trampoline. Also knowing my luck i'd be one of the few that actually die to a malfunction

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yetothend78 said:
I'm an adrenaline junkie so I'd be down
i mean i'm all for it but shit skydiving different :hah:

roller coasters, and other shit thats adrenaline cool, but falling from the fucking sky :clap: I ain't ready yet fam

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SoloUnitz said:
My fear is irrational but i just hate heights and i get scared when im falling like even when i jump too high on a trampoline. Also knowing my luck i'd be one of the few that actually die to a malfunction
oh i love that shit i don't mind it

heights i'm iffy on but not too much cause i done roller coasters before, flew on plane, etc.

but out of the fucking plane :floyd: idk

1 - 20 of 55 Posts