Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically this girl likes me. I like her. The only problem is that im extremely shy around her and I feel like shes getting tired of it. Would it be weird if I asked her If I come off as stuck up or mean through a text?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GLockInMyPLUTO said:
don't do that but instead try to not be shy if that works
I think she already know I'm shy though

·
Registered
33,789 Posts
pretty bitch said:
nah :\ i know she likes me 100% though
oh so maybe text her that you like her but you're kind of a shy person and she'll probably try her best to communicate with you from now on. Maybe your first plan is better tho lol.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Frank said:
If she already knows, then it won't ruin the vibe. It hasn't ruined the vibe. Just clear things with her.
Yeah to be more specific she be trynna touch me and stuff and she's already said that I'm cute a lot of times, and one day she posted a status and said that "I'm done trying :(" and I really wanna tell her that I'm just shy but I feel like if I say that shell lose interest but  she already knows I'm shy. Idk man its a fucking weird situation

·
Banned
7,826 Posts
pretty bitch said:
Yeah to be more specific she be trynna touch me and stuff and she's already said that I'm cute a lot of times, and one day she posted a status and said that "I'm done trying :(" and I really wanna tell her that I'm just shy but I feel like if I say that shell lose interest but  she already knows I'm shy. Idk man its a fucking weird situation
It's happened to me when I was a wee lad. Are you shy around her because you're nervous?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Frank said:
It's happened to me when I was a wee lad. Are you shy around her because you're nervous?
yeah. Just gimme the OK to text her and Imma do it man FUCK IT YOLO

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
inb4whenYOLOgoeswrong.

·
Banned
7,826 Posts
pretty bitch said:
yeah. Just gimme the OK to text her and Imma do it man FUCK IT YOLO
Well, what helped me get over the fear of doing something wrong is, I thought of the girl as a man. She wanted the same things I did, to kiss, to touch, to have fun... I don't know if that sounded weird, but YOLO. Yeah, tell her that you're shy, and that it'll take a while for you to be comfortable around her, and you're gonna try to be more outgoing with her.

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
pretty bitch said:
so it's a bad idea?
Listen. If you want to not be shy, and move things along, then simply ask her out on a date. You have to force yourself into situations so that you can gain confidence around her. Being shy sucks, but seeing as you cannot act like you aren't shy, you just have to pull through it, and gain some kind of confidence.

tl;dr: YOU CAN DO IT

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Frank said:
Well, what helped me get over the fear of doing something wrong is, I thought of the girl as a man. She wanted the same things I did, to kiss, to touch, to have fun... I don't know if that sounded weird, but YOLO. Yeah, tell her that you're shy, and that it'll take a while for you to be comfortable around her, and you're gonna try to be more outgoing with her.
I just texted her "Hey I have a question lol do you think I come off as stuck up or mean?"
:ohno:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts