Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got row 18's now, but its the pre-sale, so I figured front rows become available the 8th?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
I called ticketmaster yesterday and they said all tickets become available on 8/8 they only release certain amount of seats for pre-sale so yes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,242 Posts
guys I need help..
so tomorrow at 10 am is the sale for American Express holders.. now I have an AMerican Express card, what do I need to do? does anyone know? Just log on at 10 am and proceed to buy it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually just spoke to ticketmaster. Returns are available he said, but he told me to keep my tickets to have tickets for sure. Call in monday and exchange for better seats, according to him, presales are 20% of the tickets, while the actual sale will have the rest of the 80%. So I'll be calling back monday hoping to cop way better seats.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
presale is about to start in like 7 minutes for the newly added tacoma show so if i get tickets now and then i find better ones on 8/8 i WILL be able to return them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
According to the ticketmaster employee I talked to, yeah you should be able to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,594 Posts
damn idk if i should risk it getting close in the center floor tickets or just buy a vip ticket lol what should i do fam?
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top