Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much every moderately successful rapper talks about it. I know it isn't always fun to have people snapping photos everywhere you go or fake friends looking for you to put them on or people hating on you from afar, but the way some famous people bitch you'd think it was a prison sentence. I'd trade this broke, depressing life with them in an instant. Fame usually comes with more wealth and security than regular people and there's nothing wrong with some extra attention. I feel like they really exaggerate how difficult it is, but I can't know. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
30,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DivinityAku said:
It gets annoying though fam
Who cares about minor annoyances when you can finally afford a car and you dont ever have to worry about food or rent and you're not always seen as worthless. I really think it's just ****** who fuck up the new responsibilities that come with fame that think it's bad.

·
Premium Member
30,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stax said:
all that money and fame in the world cannot fill eminems void for his fathers absence
So what? That void was there before he got rich and famous. It's not like he was better before it.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
WindowPain said:
So what? That void was there before he got rich and famous. It's not like he was better before it.
I sidetracked a little

But imagen not being able to take your own child to the park without causing commotion

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
WindowPain said:
Who cares about minor annoyances when you can finally afford a car and you dont ever have to worry about food or rent and you're not always seen as worthless. I really think it's just ****** who fuck up the new responsibilities that come with fame that think it's bad.
U do realize that is all possible without being famous right

·
Premium Member
30,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stax said:
I sidetracked a little

But imagen not being able to take your own child to the park without causing commotion
I dont ever plan on having kids. I have a whole other list of reasons for that. I wouldn't ever really leave my house to do shit often anyway. Idk maybe it would make it difficult to even go shopping but I could hire someone.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
WindowPain said:
Idk maybe it would make it difficult to even go shopping but I could hire someone.
it then would be taking away from your basic civil liberties, sounds pretty shitty tbh......unless your Kim kardashians then your just thirstin for the spotlight lol

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
WindowPain said:
Pretty much every moderately successful rapper talks about it. I know it isn't always fun to have people snapping photos everywhere you go or fake friends looking for you to put them on or people hating on you from afar, but the way some famous people bitch you'd think it was a prison sentence. I'd trade this broke, depressing life with them in an instant. Fame usually comes with more wealth and security than regular people and there's nothing wrong with some extra attention. I feel like they really exaggerate how difficult it is, but I can't know. What do you think?
If you ever really sit and think for a minute about how surreal it is to be famous

You would understand

People don't look at you as human anymore and a lot of your basic human rights are kinda foregone because of the mindset that you should just suck it up because you got money and fame

Like imagine tryna play ball or something with your kid and like 20 people come up to you asking for autographs or even photographing your kid before they're even old enough to make the decision whether or not they want to be a public figure

Also you have to question EVERYONE's motives . . . people not in the industry might be coming to you for money or some other type of favor and people in the industry might be coming to you to enhance their own career

·
Premium Member
30,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lord Teb said:
think about all the women windowpain would try to beat if he was famous and successful :eek:ldmindfk:
And a ***** would get away with it for a while if I were rich

Edit: I dont support assaulting women or anyone for that matter. Please dont ban me again.

·
Premium Member
30,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rumble said:
So what would you choose?
Money+fame or just money
Probably money+fame, but not a ridiculous amount of fame. I do want to be remembered for having some sort of impact on something.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts