Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's say he never began to push off music and instead decided to stick to it. Would he still be relevant today?

He was amazing in the sense that he could effortlessly switch from RnB to rap to club music without missing a beat, and all of the songs would be hits. And his hooks on other rappers' songs are always great. He was able to last longer than a lot of others in a similar situation do nowadays, so do you think it would've kept him lasting even to current day?

Edit: also his voice was a big part of what makes him unique and hard to replace. when he does hooks for other rappers his voice sounds like it has desperation of a gangster yet still hard

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
guruliam said:
Stadium coming soon
last i heard he was gonna release 4 albums consecutively on an app or something but he's changed his mind so many times. they were each gonna be a different genre, each one would be what i was talking about. one was rnb, the other is street, etc

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Jason. said:
last i heard he was gonna release 4 albums consecutively on an app or something but he's changed his mind so many times. they were each gonna be a different genre, each one would be what i was talking about. one was rnb, the other is street, etc
Yeah, it's a cool idea.
Pop, Island, Street Rap, and R&B

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
EEEZY said:
That ***** rich asf so who cares :mm:
yeah and he's actually doing a lot of good shit in africa. he's def doing better things nowadays but i still miss his presence

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Obito Uchiha said:
Akon is one of the GOAT Hook men, only one I'd consider better is Nate Dogg, dude really knows how to make hits
akon & nate are so different but so similar at the same time. i'd say they're pretty much equal. i loved nate

1 - 20 of 27 Posts