Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Holy shit, my ears...聽 :wom:

I'd say just put Soulja Boy's discography on shuffle, they're all about the same and all the worst.

Premium Member
That Soujla boy song where he says:

"This.....right here....is....my....swag"聽 when he's out of breath.

Premium Member
tbh, I would have to pick on Not Afraid for this one. When it first dropped, I thought it was ill because (am nt gonna lie) it had some pretty raw lines. However, the track didn't sound the same the next day and the day after that... it just turned into a forced track and nothing else.

I actally don't hate some of the songs you guys have listed above. I don't hate on Soulja, nor Wacka. Atleast they are doing them unlike Eminem.

Banned
villainousface said:
tbh, I would have to pick on Not Afraid for this one. When it first dropped, I thought it was ill because (am nt gonna lie) it had some pretty raw lines. However, the track didn't sound the same the next day and the day after that... it just turned into a forced track and nothing else.

I actally don't hate some of the songs you guys have listed above. I don't hate on Soulja, nor Wacka. Atleast they are doing them unlike Eminem.
there are worse songs :work:

Premium Member
song in the OP is not bad at all.

Premium Member
villainousface said:

If you're going to mention an Em song in this thread you have to mention We Made You, Just Lose It, Ass Like That, or Fack.
But an Em song isn't the worst.

Premium Member
The Man said:
If you're going to mention an Em song in this thread you have to mention We Made You, Just Lose It, Ass Like That, or Fack.
But an Em song isn't the worst.
tbh, i enjoy all of the songs you mentioned. lol

well, yah FACK is terrible too.

Premium Member
dying, how did I not know this song existed. can't imagine what the studio session would've been like

1 - 20 of 39 Posts