Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
it's true whatever you say, regardless of wtt, it will be a while until yeezy releases a new album :-\

i always get this feeling every time i hear an album, i just think, oh damn. now wtf do i do for two years? :D

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
tbh Graduation and 808s held me over until Power dropped, so I think I can make it with MBDTF, Good Fridays, Watch The Throne, CRS Album, and the possible G.O.O.D Music album

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
I kinda think with the amount of music Kanye is making Ye/Jay will release Watch the Throne in February as planned and then he will be ready to release another solo album in the fall.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Amazing 808s said:
Kanye has more Good Fridays, Watch the Throne and his tour on the way...what more could you ask for!
exactly! im so excited for the tour! i joined klive when GITD was going on and i just remember members talking about it how it changed their lives and shit. i was lucky enough to see him as a surprise at the kid cudi show when he first performed so appalled. the crowd got fuckin hyped!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
okstatetw said:
I kinda think with the amount of music Kanye is making Ye/Jay will release Watch the Throne in February as planned and then he will be ready to release another solo album in the fall.
it would be dope if he did, but it seems unlikely with a big tour. that is what he did with 808s though :dno:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
you guys are all retards. this is his 5th album in 6 years. obviously it hasnt been 2 years between every album. plus last year he was like deperessed. now hes back in the game. and he wants repsect back, and hell do everything he can

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Duble H Wonder said:
you guys are all retards. this is his 5th album in 6 years. obviously it hasnt been 2 years between every album. plus last year he was like deperessed. now hes back in the game. and he wants repsect back, and hell do everything he can

·
Registered
10,618 Posts
yeah just cause he's about to release an album doesnt mean he's gonna stop making music he might do some stupd collabos with t pain or something...??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts