G
Lasers
Hahahahahahaha :h5:
JRG.Blizzard said:
definitely not a good album.
Dark-Zero said:
Big Sean album is not a bad album
Weekend At Burnies was good.
Just because it's not your type of music does not make it bad(except death metal cause that shit is horrible).Solid album overall
shadynarkoticz said:
definitely not a good album.
when the only thing good is the beats and half of the beats ain't even that good, then it's not good. period.
Dark-Zero said:
Just because it's not your type of music does not make it bad(except death metal cause that shit is horrible).Solid album overall
G
Yeah wtf Weekend at Burnie's is not a "bad" album.
Couldn't get into it at all, can't get into that slow flow weed rap.
Tyler said:
Weekend At Burnies was good.
WTF I FORGOT ROLLING PAPERS
And Lasers
shadynarkoticz said:
WTF I FORGOT ROLLING PAPERS
Your opinion is ridiculous.You must don't like Big Sean at all so your opinion is invalid.
shadynarkoticz said:
when the only thing good is the beats and half of the beats ain't even that good, then it's not good. period.
Sho aint gud
Dark-Zero said:
Big Sean album is not a bad album
I fuck with it. especially with shining down and i'm beamin in it.
Rev said:
And Lasers
It was pretty bad.
Dark-Zero said:
Your opinion is ridiculous.You must don't like Big Sean at all so your opinion is invalid.
My opinion is wrong because I don't like Big Sean? You acting like Sean is Biggie or something. He's a fuckin' radio rapper.
Dark-Zero said:
1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.