Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By far is the mood , maniac , wildn cause im young . The mood makes me wanna rip my ears out . Maniac is cool but at the time boring . And wildn cause im young just gets old . Some hooks felt like cudi just half assed it . Lol

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Maniac had Top 3 hook on the album hands down.....

I feel The Mood was a great tranquilizing and creepy song and Wylin' Cause I'm Young was great too,very creative and different.People are downing the album a little too much,only songs I feel that was kinda lackluster was Ghost or REVOFEV. :dno:

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
The Spirit said:

I feel The Mood was a great tranquilizing and creepy song and Wylin' Cause I'm Young was great too,very creative and different.People are downing the album a little too much,only songs I feel that was kinda lackluster was Ghost or REVOFEV. :dno:
disagree
maniac couldve had a way better hook
ghost and revofev were amazing
the mood was ok, same with wild'n

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
The Spirit said:

wow i couldnt agree more

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Lupe The Killer said:
the mood is fuckin sick. Idk what people are talkin about
I loved all the songs, except for we aite, and ghost!, that one had a weird beat...
Maniac is by far one of the best of the album.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Rager said:
I loved all the songs, except for we aite, and ghost!, that one had a weird beat...
Maniac is by far one of the best of the album.
ghost is my favorite beat.... and we aite isnt really a song but its still sounds dope to me

·
0 Posts
Maniac's hook was really dope to me. It had a creepy feeling that almost gives me the chills with the dark beat going behind it.
I love that song completely.

Wild'n Cause I'm Young had an alright hook, it was very catchy. Not the best for sure.

The Mood's hook was cool, that song is a favorite for me. Very slept on!

The End's hook didn't sound right. It is the worst on the album, but not TERRIBLE.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I can't stand the hook on "Don't Play This Song" I might be alone on that, but whatever. I think lyrics are weak and the addition of Mary J. Blige is unneeded. I mean the rest of the song is dope, but I think the chorus is really weak. Also, The End. haha, obviously.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts