Kanye to The banner

worse decision ever

423 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Eezy 
#1 ·
Hey guys back in january I made the worse decision ever to switch from an iphone to a blackberry.  Now I'm waiting till the new iphone comes out and I'm gonna have to pay full price for it :cryfam:
I just wanted to know if anyone on ktt made the same decision as me or vice versa and want to share their thoughts on each phone.

#3 ·
Yeezy. said:
why did you decide to switch?
I decided to switch because:

1. Bbm - all my friends have blackberries and when I had my iphone they all had to go on msn to group chat and they were like bbm would be much easier.

2. Price - at the time I had a 3G S and I was eligible for a hardware upgrade and the blackberry bold 9780 was much cheaper than the iphone 4 so I was thinking that I would save money and I will be happy. 

3. New os - I had my dads old blackberry before I got the iphone and I hated the interface and thought it sucked compared to the iphone. But when I saw blackberry came out with a new os I decided to give it a chance but I still think the same of it.

There was a few more but I can't remember them atm but I regret my decision and seeing apple taking over the phone industry with just 4 years of experience shows me that they will bring the best phones into the market. 

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.