Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,426 Posts
I doubt it'll ever happen tbh....people are too greedy and selfish to give a damn about anyone outside friends and family

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RocaBear said:
I doubt it'll ever happen tbh....people are too greedy and selfish to give a damn about anyone outside friends and family
NMM11 said:
Not possible.
Andre3k said:
Won't Happen.
Everyone says it can't happen, that's like giving up on finding the solution to one of the most important problems on earth. I believe we as humans have potential to completely overcome some of our outdated primal instincts. 

Some of my ideas:
I think first we need people to pursue knowledge or at the very least be 'not ignorant'. In my opinion, over half the localized conflicts will be eliminated and intellectual discussions can replace it.

We need to learn to respect people of all races and religious views. I think people are starting to get a handle on the race part but there's always religious debates on L&A, people saying atheists are dumb and people saying christians/muslims are dumb. No. Ignorant people are ignorant and their religious views have very little to do with it

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
abtheripper said:
Everyone says it can't happen, that's like giving up on finding the solution to one of the most important problems on earth. I believe we as humans have potential to completely overcome some of our outdated primal instincts. 

Some of my ideas:
I think first we need people to pursue knowledge or at the very least be 'not ignorant'. In my opinion, over half the localized conflicts will be eliminated and intellectual discussions can replace it.

We need to learn to respect people of all races and religious views. I think people are starting to get a handle on the race part but there's always religious debates on L&A, people saying atheists are dumb and people saying christians/muslims are dumb. No. Ignorant people are ignorant and their religious views have very little to do with it
I didnt say it cant i said it wont

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
Benaa_ said:
We can't achieve it. It's impossible, sad but true.
This. Even if we were to try, there are always people who are going to be in the way.
Good and bad are different sides of the same coin. :dno:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Chilla said:
This. Even if we were to try, there are always people who are going to be in the way.
Good and bad are different sides of the same coin. :dno:
I just think that everyone has their own definition of "world peace"

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
We can develop world peace by dropping all religions and promoting interracial sex so everyone will become the same color.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts