Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a manager of a senior living place called me for a dishwasher position. I needed a job bad so I applied and I got a call from her for an interview. Anyone here worked or working as a dishwasher? I heard negative things about being a dishwasher but the job can be fun if you have fun coworkers and its a good way to move up to cook assistant. Any comments or tips? This is just a job to pay for bills and expenses. I'm a Pre Med and Ill be volunteering a lot on the weekends and Im focusing on my grades. I was thinking about working M-F 8 or 9 AM until 1 PM.

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
I split being a counselor and washing dishes for a sleepaway camp last year for a month
Washing dishes sucked ass

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dwight Spitz. said:
I split being a counselor and washing dishes for a sleepaway camp last year for a month
Washing dishes sucked ass
word g? How was your regular day when you were working as a dishwasher?

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
Rage. said:
word g? How was your regular day when you were working as a dishwasher?
I washed dishes for breakfast lunch and dinner
The camp didn't even have a proper dishwasher they had some other shit so I had to manually rinse the food off the plates and cups and shit
The camp had 2 separate meals for youth and teen so I had to do both
Yet no one told me so when I wasn't there one time the boss got fucking heated like I was doing it on purpose :clap:
It sucked b

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dwight Spitz. said:
I washed dishes for breakfast lunch and dinner
The camp didn't even have a proper dishwasher they had some other shit so I had to manually rinse the food off the plates and cups and shit
The camp had 2 separate meals for youth and teen so I had to do both
Yet no one told me so when I wasn't there one time the boss got fucking heated like I was doing it on purpose :clap:
It sucked b
lmao what was your starting pay?

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sparks said:
lolz *****

shit sounds woat, being a valet >>
worked as a valet. Hours were unnoticed, cash was stolen by workers, too young and immature workers, always talked shit about other workers, and no room for upward movement.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Rage. said:
worked as a valet. Hours were unnoticed, cash was stolen by workers, too young and immature workers, always talked shit about other workers, and no room for upward movement.
damn ***** what kinda hotel was this

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Rage. said:
didn't work for a Hotel. We worked at restaurants and banquets/weddings.
oh it was like a specific valet company? working at a nice hotel is fun af, getting to drive the expensive cars and shit

·
Banned
19,348 Posts
Rage. said:
So a manager of a senior living place called me for a dishwasher position. I needed a job bad so I applied and I got a call from her for an interview. Anyone here worked or working as a dishwasher? I heard negative things about being a dishwasher but the job can be fun if you have fun coworkers and its a good way to move up to cook assistant. Any comments or tips? This is just a job to pay for bills and expenses. I'm a Pre Med and Ill be volunteering a lot on the weekends and Im focusing on my grades. I was thinking about working M-F 8 or 9 AM until 1 PM.
my favorite dish washing song

·
Banned
278 Posts
It's an easy job but it's a shitty job. Work there for a bit and use it as a good refrence and move on to a better job.

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sparks said:
oh it was like a specific valet company? working at a nice hotel is fun af, getting to drive the expensive cars and shit
Yeah it was a specific valet company and we worked at different restraints. I think the only nice car I ever parked was the late model jaguars. Those were pretty dope but I seen a lot of sports car parked when I was wiring. Only the supervisor can  park the expensive cars. I saw a Audi R8, Mustang Super Snake, Porche Carrera, Cayman, and a Cayenne, a Ferrari, a GTR, and a lambo. It scary to drive them because your reliable if they ever get scratched.

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PoppinBullets said:
It's an easy job but it's a shitty job. Work there for a bit and use it as a good refrence and move on to a better job.
word but I wanna move up as cook assistant. Looks better and pays better.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Rage. said:
Yeah it was a specific valet company and we worked at different restraints. I think the only nice car I ever parked was the late model jaguars. Those were pretty dope but I seen a lot of sports car parked when I was wiring. Only the supervisor can  park the expensive cars. I saw a Audi R8, Mustang Super Snake, Porche Carrera, Cayman, and a Cayenne, a Ferrari, a GTR, and a lambo. It scary to drive them because your reliable if they ever get scratched.
Still cool af imo, my cousin works at one and he said he might hmu next summer w/ a job there

he said nicest car he's ever driven was a brand new Corvette Stingray, beautiful car

1 - 20 of 35 Posts