Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im at work rn and the managers know everyone else is lazy af, so when i come in im covering 3 shifts of work in 5hrs

and i get the least amount of hrs on the schedule...im co constantly doing heavy lifting and on top of that i gotta drag out about 20+ skids out to the isles by myself (for the soft ass bitches on the next shift) these shits be 2k+ pounds, on top of that i have to unload the trucks when they get here and this shit is taking a toll on me.

And when i dont finish in time b/c a truck pulls up 3rd shift complains about me not pulling they shit out, like they got assigned seats...already told em they can eat a dick, buncha fucking crybbs.

When i get home my underwear look hella feminine all wet in the crotch and shit.

My managers expect me to get everyone's shit done w/ half of the time they get to do their own jobs...

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I take like 7 30 minute breaks a day, my managers cant say shit bc i still work harder then the lazy fucks they got rn. They just say "wow another break!?"

·
Premium Member
7,479 Posts
I feel you, worked in retail and it sucked. Best thing is start looking for other jobs while you on this job and then when you find something better, just bounce.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GhostDeini718 said:
I feel you, worked in retail and it sucked. Best thing is start looking for other jobs while you on this job and then when you find something better, just bounce.
Yeah the only good thing is theyre so damn desprate i come in when i want, leave when i want, but if i come in late one day its gone be hell trying to catch up the day after cause nobody does their fucking jobs,

My manager came and told me third shift didnt wanna work cause it wasnt sweot

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HFM said:
Also pics of underwear
You ever have boxer breifs roll up on ya legs til they look like a thong? Alright now imagine that but the nutsack area wet af, i usually wear light underwear too.

·
Registered
17,403 Posts
Fat said:
You ever have boxer breifs roll up on ya legs til they look like a thong? Alright now imagine that but the nutsack area wet af, i usually wear light underwear too.
Ok dis hot

Op u gotta stay working there and start a hoe Instagram with the wet undie pics and a link to an onlyfans page so u can get to the bag via digital sluttery

1 - 12 of 12 Posts