Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Banned
23,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I had a date with this girl I met Tuesday night at my campus. Got her number and we talk the whole day weds, I decided to come up and say lets have dinner friday night, she agrees to the date and says " I cant wait to see you friday"
So friday here, I hit her up in the morning saying hey, hows it going. Chatted for an hour..
Soo after work, 5pm I head out to the restaurant to get us a seat.Our date time i told her was 6:00PM, So i get their 10 mins early got us two a seat.
After 5 mins, i said to myself alright she's late due to traffic maybe, another 5 minutes later still hasnt shown up. I texted her  "Hey Im here, at so so place. Where are you.?" No response. I ordered some appetizers for myself and continued waiting. 15 mins past by and still no-show. I decided to go out and check if she their, but she was no where to be found. I call her up and no answers. I called her again 2x and left a msg saying. "If you really didnt want this date to happen you really coudlve told me." I felt upset and embarrassed that she flaked on me. I ate alone though.
NOW at 10:00. she texted me. "OMG Dominick, I'm so sorry about today. I really wanted to go but something happened."
I havent texted her back...

Update: Just now she called 2x , so in all today she called 4 times.. I think she really is sorry., But if she was why wont she tell me why she didnt text/call back within that timeframe?

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
On to the next. Doesn't matter what excuse she has..she could have contacted you and let you know she wasn't going to show up. Forget her man

·
Banned
24,104 Posts
jiggajayz said:
On to the next. Doesn't matter what excuse she has..she could have contacted you and let you know she wasn't going to show up. Forget her man
Stan Smith said:
Yeah she isn't worth the time if she can't even text you to let you know she can't make it. Forget her.

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
'what happened' was her having fun with other people. No excuses, and if she even had one, she would've told you. Move on.

·
Banned
23,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I checked her FaceBook when I got home, and didnt post anything today..so that didnt help at all.
I wanna know why you text me back 4 hours later instead of at 6:00 or even before...

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
Kettle said:
I checked her FaceBook when I got home, and didnt post anything today..so that didnt help at all.
I wanna know why you text me back 4 hours later instead of at 6:00 or even before...
she texted you back 4 hours later so there was no chance you'd ask her to still do something.

G

·
I dislike when girls do this shit. You can try and get an explanation, but it's pointless and you should move on regardless. There's a girl out there that'll be there 10 minutes before with you. That bitch don't deserve you homie  :sarc2:

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
jiggajayz said:
Even if this happened...at least have the decency to let someone know you will not be able to make a date. It only takes one text...5 seconds of your life...
Yeah, that's true. I know for a fact that bitches have their phone EVERYWHERE they go. If she starts begging tho, you should probably give 1 more chance.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts