Kanye to The banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k this is gonna sound really random dude but about 2 months ago there was a beat battle on klive and one of the samples posted for us to use was skip mahoney and the casuals - i need your love

listen at 4:53

motm 2 leaked today, does the sample in here sound familiar?

this was just crazy to me

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
You realize the WOM are bird noises?? I want to say its a Seagull. So they are going to sound familiar BUT they arnt the same.

Thats if you are talking about the Seagulls. Im not sure if you are.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
KanyeTalkRep said:
k this is gonna sound really random dude but about 2 months ago there was a beat battle on klive and one of the samples posted for us to use was skip mahoney and the casuals - i need your love

motm 2 leaked today, does the sample in here sound familiar?

this was just crazy to me
yeah thats pretty crazy imo

SideWays408 said:
You realize the WOM are bird noises?? I want to say its a Seagull. So they are going to sound familiar BUT they arnt the same.

Thats if you are talking about the Seagulls. Im not sure if you are.
wtf are you talking about??? are you serious WOM is a smiley face, :wom: thats what : WOM : makes

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Danny Winter said:
yeah thats pretty crazy imo

wtf are you talking about??? are you serious WOM is a smiley face, :wom: thats what : WOM : makes
Lmao.. well it didnt make a smiley face on my screen.
and WOM sounds like the noise the Seagulls make lmao

Thats why i threw in there  "If you are talking about that noise". So chill out buddy. In that case you might be right, im not exactly sure what part you are talking about though. To me the beat doesnt sound that similar, maybe im not hearing it.

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SideWays408 said:
Lmao.. well it didnt make a smiley face on my screen.
and WOM sounds like the noise the Seagulls make lmao

Thats why i threw in there  "If you are talking about that noise". So chill out buddy. In that case you might be right, im not exactly sure what part you are talking about though. To me the beat doesnt sound that similar, maybe im not hearing it.
listen at 4:53

1 - 9 of 9 Posts