Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
fucked this beat chick who wore purple lipstick

the head was pretty decent but she was all scrawny and bony there was nothing to grab when we fucked

also her pussy had the odor and she snored

·
Registered
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trilleonaire said:
fucked this beat chick who wore purple lipstick

the head was pretty decent but she was all scrawny and bony there was nothing to grab when we fucked

also her pussy had the odor and she snored
what type of odor? never been with a girl who's smelled bad luckily

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
paranoidyoshi said:
lol that's nasty
one time i ate my ex out after we were both at a music festival all day and her pussy smelled like that too, BO

thats how you know you love a girl. if you're willing to eat her pussy after she danced at lollapalooza in the rain all day

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Trilleonaire said:
one time i ate my ex out after we were both at a music festival all day and her pussy smelled like that too, BO

thats how you know you love a girl. if you're willing to eat her pussy after she danced at lollapalooza in the rain all day
thats love. :denzel:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
paranoidyoshi said:
my condom has blood all over it
maxed the fuck out on some taco bell, got in the mood so with a full belly i fucked raw and she was on her rag, I didn't even cum, pulled out, hander her a towel, went downstairs trying to hide my disgusted face and once I get down the stairs about 5 feet from the bathroom I just staring puking all over :vom: I kept throwing up and trying to clean my dick off at the same time, every time I brought the towel up from my dick, it still smelled like period blood :jayout: I had to clean the puke and the blood and get ready for work :damn: ...
Then another time I decided to fuck with a condom, this time knowing she was on her period, I couldn't do it so I did anal instead, and fam the condom broke and my dick went thru the fucking thing, so there was blood and ass residue all on the rubber and I go to clean my dick off and it smelled like an asshole :clap: hopped in the shower and cleaned it good af and it still had the feint smell of asscheeks :floyd:

·
Registered
14,825 Posts
MikeHunt said:
maxed the fuck out on some taco bell, got in the mood so with a full belly i fucked raw and she was on her rag, I didn't even cum, pulled out, hander her a towel, went downstairs trying to hide my disgusted face and once I get down the stairs about 5 feet from the bathroom I just staring puking all over :vom: I kept throwing up and trying to clean my dick off at the same time, every time I brought the towel up from my dick, it still smelled like period blood :jayout: I had to clean the puke and the blood and get ready for work :damn: ...
Then another time I decided to fuck with a condom, this time knowing she was on her period, I couldn't do it so I did anal instead, and fam the condom broke and my dick went thru the fucking thing, so there was blood and ass residue all on the rubber and I go to clean my dick off and it smelled like an asshole :clap: hopped in the shower and cleaned it good af and it still had the feint smell of asscheeks :floyd:
I'm literally fucking dying :hah:

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
MikeHunt said:
lmfaooooo

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
SIRIUSBLAQUEXCIV said:
I'm literally fucking dying :hah:
at the time this was no laughing matter, but I'm with ol girl still and I love her so I can shrug it off and look back and laugh from time to time
still nasty af tho :jayout:

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
MikeHunt said:
yoooooooooo lmao :dead:

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
MikeHunt said:
MAMA WHAT IS THIS HORROR :damn:

im never doing anal unless she showers and uses an enema cleanser

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Yung Fgt said:
MAMA WHAT IS THIS HORROR :damn:

im never doing anal unless she showers and uses an enema cleanser
:koolaid: it was a onetime occurrence, every time after that was clean and good for both of us :obamahhh:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts