Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some may say he's wack/simp/lame....

But I feel like he rejuvenated Hip-Hop shows as a legit business for independent artists (when he was one). I can't recall an independent artist who not only dominated the country, but as an INDEPENDENT (as of late).

Opinions? Agree? Disagree?

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
philippe said:
Some may say he's wack/simp/lame....

But I feel like he rejuvenated Hip-Hop shows as a legit business for independent artists (when he was one). I can't recall an independent artist who not only dominated the country, but as an INDEPENDENT (as of late).

Opinions? Agree? Disagree?
:dno:

But he definitely had a huge impact on Amber Rose's pussy !

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nigglet said:
Kendrick

/thread
So your saying K.Dot was doing what Wiz did, BEFORE Wiz?

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Diddy said:
what about Lil B
BITCHMOB GLOBAL TOUR 2012 COMING SOON. TO BE ANNOUNCED AT NYU.

·
Registered
20,601 Posts
philippe said:
BITCHMOB GLOBAL TOUR 2012 COMING SOON. TO BE ANNOUNCED AT NYU.
Is that legit? I have been dying to know what the earth shattering announcement will be. x.x

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whitemike said:
Is that legit? I have been dying to know what the earth shattering announcement will be. x.x
new just a joke. I hope it's something that will lead to more people being exposed to BasedGawd. But you never know......imagine the possibilities :allears:

·
Registered
20,601 Posts
philippe said:
new just a joke. I hope it's something that will lead to more people being exposed to BasedGawd. But you never know......imagine the possibilities :allears:
I am just slightly afraid that he will come out of the closet LOL. I mean I have no problem with it and would still fuck with him but I get enough hate for it from my friends already x.x

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whitemike said:
I am just slightly afraid that he will come out of the closet LOL. I mean I have no problem with it and would still fuck with him but I get enough hate for it from my friends already x.x
YES! this exactly. Like I would have literally nothing to say if he admits he's gay, but I like his music too much, and stood up for him too much to back down if he becomes the first rapper to come out of the closet.

He'd still get my respect for SOLIDIFYING himself in the history books tho.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts