Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
he needs to release homocide. i like cannot even listen to him. and fuck everyone that is only into him because kush and oj that is retarded. lol

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
Black and Yellow is tight as hell, but will be ruined to anyone who listens to the radio like the radio does to all songs. That's why I dont fuck with the radio.

Kush x Orange Juice is just a clean ass mixtape, very crisp and a good listen. I'd say mastered much better than BAR and Flight School. But Deal or No Deal is better than all for me.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
mattandr3ws said:
Black and Yellow is tight as hell, but will be ruined to anyone who listens to the radio like the radio does to all songs. That's why I dont fuck with the radio.

Kush x Orange Juice is just a clean ass mixtape, very crisp and a good listen. I'd say mastered much better than BAR and Flight School. But Deal or No Deal is better than all for me.
Deal or No Deal is album right? Yeah i hated that shit when it came out last year, i still don't really like it but Kush and O.J. was good timing and Flight School had really good timing when it came out as well.
Yeah but Black and Yellow is kind commercial to me, its not a bad song but im just not in love with it like Mezmerized

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
IMO

1. Star Power
2. Flight School
3. Kush x OJ
4. B.A.R.
star power owned it.

and I don't know how anyone can't like Black&Yellow.  If you're a Wiz fan, you have to like Black&Yellow its one of his best pieces of work.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts