Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
actually sounds pretty good over a REAL hip hop beat!
DOPNESS

i wish he wasn't such a generic rapper! (We get it, you like to smoke weed)
Fuck all that Pop shit!
WACKNESS!

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PushinKeyz said:
wackness does good on  the charts tho smh
fuck the radio and the white girls that listen to his wackness and actually think madvillain is a bad album..true story!
like ho, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
you dont know shit bitch! (Dot Dot Dot wiz voice)

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
AK-47 said:
fuck the radio and the white girls that listen to his wackness and actually think madvillain is a bad album..true story!
like ho, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
you dont know shit bitch! (Dot Dot Dot wiz voice)
lol preach

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
All you fuckers on here hating on Wiz for Rolling Papers, it's obvious to everyone he sold out like a motherfucker for that album, but you can't deny this is that shit! better than most shit coming out right now

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
Conye West said:
All you fuckers on here hating on Wiz for Rolling Papers, it's obvious to everyone he sold out like a motherfucker for that album, but you can't deny this is that shit! better than most shit coming out right now
Not only did he sell out he basically told his old fans to get with it or fuck off. Hes a bitch.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Conye West said:
not rolling papers! that shit is weak!
Kush n OG his best project by far :work:

·
Registered
20,516 Posts
PushinKeyz said:
so yes?

i mean hows a 50 fan gonna like the softest song wiz eve put out
no i was joking

i still cant believe the hype that was around this fool, People were on here every day setting up 'School me on Wiz' threads

1 - 20 of 27 Posts