Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

got the devil horns and the baphomet star on the guys shirt

thoughts?

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
everybody needs to shut the fuck up with all these illunianit and santicic symbols like this same shit has been going on forever like shut the fuck it its just aritst being artist its none of this bullshit people make it out to be like everybody needs to shut the fuck up everybody its a dead issue my grandfather was a mason and look how im living not that great and he was a high ranking one like shut the fuck up in tierd of this shit like seriously this is bullshit no more of these bullshit threads

M

·
0 Posts
son how did you just write an entire paragraph without a single period?

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
bigshotman59 said:
everybody needs to shut the fuck up with all these illunianit and santicic symbols like this same shit has been going on forever like shut the fuck it its just aritst being artist its none of this bullshit people make it out to be like everybody needs to shut the fuck up everybody its a dead issue my grandfather was a mason and look how im living not that great and he was a high ranking one like shut the fuck up in tierd of this shit like seriously this is bullshit no more of these bullshit threads
lol y u mad tho

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
IT'S JUST A FUCKING SHIRT! Plz tell me people aren't literally having this discussion. So a ***** can't walk around the streets with devil horns on his shirt without being accused of being Illuminati but Ed Hardy is still cool? FUCK OUTTA HERE

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
man if u actually break down that whole vid it screams illuminati on the low

ima make a youtube vid exposing these pathetic secret society ******

1 - 20 of 36 Posts