Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
109,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This dude has dropped 6 or 7 straight dope verses post-Rolling Papers. I personally think hes back to run rap again (and YES he did run it last year). His verse on OTTR is one of the best of the year so far imo. His flow has always been one of the best, but his lyricism is back to where it was on B.A.R. This is a perfect example of why you shouldnt bandwagon  :slick:

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
Ive been a fan for a long time until recently with teh shitty projects and the comments hes made but he was never running the game.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
He never left. He just dropped that piece of shit Rolling Papers for the money and continues to make music for his fans on his mixtapes.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Wiz has always been a decent artist. Albums have never been great but his feature and mixtape game is usually on point.
Call it "weed rap" if you want to...its still good music

·
Registered
109,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He did leave to the majority of rap fans. As soon as Rolling Papers dropped, some people automatically thought that he had lost all technical skill and so they went on to dickride OF.

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Tbh I think it's because he's with Curren$y, who brings the best out of Wiz most of the time. I hope though that he keeps putting out good music cause I've been waiting

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
C. Dante said:
:hah: When Kush & OJ came out everybody was crazy about it
Yeah it was dope but no one apart from the internet gave a fuck about him until the disaster called Rolling Papers dopped. People were more interested in Drake tbh

·
Registered
66,440 Posts
WeezyF said:
Yeah it was dope but no one apart from the internet gave a fuck about him until the disaster called Rolling Papers dopped

Idunno where you live but people in my school/neighborhood were all on Wiz except for the dumbass radio kids

1 - 20 of 143 Posts