Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know why..

I understand his subject matter doesn't change much at all, but do you ever just sit there and say "wow this song is pretty catchy tho"..? I understand he made a poppy album, he also confessed that it wasn't that great, big deal, he's got other music.

Cuz honestly, he's rapping about his life, what's relevant to him at the moment. Idk what you guys want from him, rap fake? About guns, murder..etc..? He made it by himself, he didn't need any special features to make him pop. I like him because he picks nice beats and flows on them nicely and quite frankly, I think he's going to make some big moves in the coming years.

"Some niggas told me they wish I'd go back to the old me but don't even know me! Cause I be on some rich nigga shit, guess they comfortable with the broke me" vvvvvv

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TJIII said:
I bought Rolling Papers yesterday :dno: (double entendre)
When I'm Gone is my favorite song on that album. Did you listen to Taylor Allderdice?

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
Rossx said:
When I'm Gone is my favorite song on that album. Did you listen to Taylor Allderdice?
yup. Not really feeling it as much as I thought I would. Macadelic is better imo.

·
Registered
43,387 Posts
Rossx said:
He was in 4 songs..out of 17. You seriously didn't like any other songs?
nah I even thought the mixtape was quite nice, Wiz just doesn't do shit on any of his songs lol

·
Registered
25,174 Posts
Rossx said:
I want to know why..

I understand his subject matter doesn't change much at all, but do you ever just sit there and say "wow this song is pretty catchy tho"..? I understand he made a poppy album, he also confessed that it wasn't that great, big deal, he's got other music.

Cuz honestly, he's rapping about his life, what's relevant to him at the moment. Idk what you guys want from him, rap fake? About guns, murder..etc..? He made it by himself, he didn't need any special features to make him pop. I like him because he picks nice beats and flows on them nicely and quite frankly, I think he's going to make some big moves in the coming years.

"Some niggas told me they wish I'd go back to the old me but don't even know me! Cause I be on some rich nigga shit, guess they comfortable with the broke me" vvvvvv

I agree with all of this. I love all his music, even his old shit as well. I liked rolling papers tbh.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IceMan said:
nah I even thought the mixtape was quite nice, Wiz just doesn't do shit on any of his songs lol
I get it, you want hear something besides weed and money. I get like that too, but I can't see myself hating him for it.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Word OP. I don't understand it. As a Ye & Wiz fan, it's sad that he's hated on here based on the fact he wifed up Ye's ol bitch.

I wonder if many stans are gonna come out and dead the hate now that da gawd showed respect & acknowledged that he doesn't give a fuck.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
23. said:
Word OP. I don't understand it. As a Ye & Wiz fan, it's sad that he's hated on here based on the fact he wifed up Ye's ol bitch.

I wonder if many stans are gonna come out and dead the hate now that da gawd showed respect & acknowledged that he doesn't give a fuck.
Yea I was pretty impressed when I heard Ye say that in Theraflu. There's actually hope for a collab now!

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Rossx said:
Yea I was pretty impressed when I heard Ye say that in Theraflu. There's actually hope for a collab now!
Same here. Im glad Ye's not on that trash because beef has always petty to me as seeing two of my favorite childhood rappers, PAC and Big lose their lives over some bullshit but I've always wanted that collab to happen.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
23. said:
Same here. Im glad Ye's not on that trash because beef has always petty to me as seeing two of my favorite childhood rappers, PAC and Big lose their lives over some bullshit but I've always wanted that collab to happen.
I agree, I never liked beef, unless Eminem does it. He's funny lol.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
He's a tease by releasing Kush and OJ, and then breaking everyones heart with Rolling Papers
He had good intentions but
But it's not enough ;_;

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
producers confirmed for his next album

will.i.am
stargate
benny blanco
pharrell

its gonna be a pop album. Im not even mad though
thats just what the sound of  msuic is today and he rolling with it