Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
black&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellowblack&yellow

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Got a lot of Wiz stuff downloaded and I've been listening to them but hes just not connecting with me, not like Spitta anyway. I like this track though

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Sounds and looks like something Wayne would do before he did rock....Just sayin

Good shit nevertheless.

·
Registered
109,817 Posts
wiz is nice but do you guys think the beat shouldve been like it was on the 3rd verse on every verse?

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
mr.cudi said:
he does stoner music, not that lil wayne bullshit
lolololololol

It takes the same level of talent, if not more, to do that "lil wayne bullshit" as it does to do stoner music.

SMFH

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Ape said:
lolololololol

It takes the same level of talent, if not more, to do that "lil wayne bullshit" as it does to do stoner music.

SMFH
lol i didnt say anything about talent, but theyre a lot different styles

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.