Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Raps said:
Oxymoron overhated IMO
That's what you get when a bunch of pretentious cunts hype albums up to be an earth shattering phenomenon and it just ends up being a good album. Still my favorite shit I've heard this year regardless.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Keyz said:
Definitely make it a priority to see him live. I saw him in Philly a few months ago and he was pretty dope but when he performed last week in NYC he fuckin killed it. Dude knows how to move a crowd.

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
somejackass89 said:
Definitely make it a priority to see him live. I saw him in Philly a few months ago and he was pretty dope but when he performed last week in NYC he fuckin killed it. Dude knows how to move a crowd.
I saw him after HnC dropped

killed it

really wanted to see oxy but i had a test and couldnt reschedule it :/

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glock Lesnar said:
It reminded me how many bangers he has. Shit was exhausting. Get your cardio right if you want to see him lmao.
:hah:

like i said i saw him after hnc

i def wanna see him now

sooo many bangers spread out between hnc and oxy

·
Registered
71,728 Posts
Keyz said:
fukk i wasnt even thinking of work remix
I wholeheartedly think those chords or whatever you want to call them at the beginning of that song have an effect on the brain. Because they hit and everyone just lost it, there was a big fight right in front of me and everything. I almost passed out I was so tired. It got very real.

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Glock Lesnar said:
I wholeheartedly think those chords or whatever you want to call them at the beginning of that song have an effect on the brain. Because they hit and everyone just lost it, there was a big fight right in front of me and everything. I almost passed out I was so tired. It got very real.
ohh shit lol thats ccrazy

i just remembered hes touring with the weeknd and comingto SF

im going to that shit

1 - 20 of 35 Posts