Kanye to The banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Someone please ban Mr. Popular.
i agree.
not because i dont like him, but because his threads and posts are a little uncalled for imo.
this is a kanye fansite and hes disrespecting the fans of kanye by calling them not fans, etc. and its just really not necessary guy.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Chawlz said:
i bet you didnt even get the true art that is Runaway. :facepalm:
and what? miss out on music? cuz of youtube? damn...i can tell you arent used to music..
but forreal gtfo cuz me personally i dont pay racists attention. thats like feeding a troll. and guess what? i dont feed trolls.
but i kinda feel like i am now cuz im guessing you are trollin..

so in that case:
  :fuu:
how old are you like really? this has nothing to do with my thread which i spointing out that Kanyes video exposed racisim in America. this does not refute that claim what you are sayin is irrelevant. You talking about yourself and you not paying attention to racism of course you wouldnt you are probally white you have no need  to pay attention to things that dont effect you it takes a special type of person to do that,but the original thought concerning this thread stands and i commend ye for his vision.

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
how old are you like really? this has nothing to do with my thread which i spointing out that Kanyes video exposed racisim in America. this does not refute that claim what you are sayin is irrelevant. You talking about yourself and you not paying attention to racism of course you wouldnt you are probally white you have no need  to pay attention to things that dont effect you it takes a special type of person to do that,but the original thought concerning this thread stands and i commend ye for his vision.
:facepalm:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
kanye isnot a fool he knows how to identify a p[roblem without alienating his whole fan base, majority of hs paying fans are white so he cannot touch on the subject more thanhe already has remember actions speak louder then words dont be s tool stuck on what people say look at their actions

41 - 46 of 46 Posts