Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
n further more there is notin racist about that scene there black people being served by white waiters and waitresses nothing racist there, the racism came in when the replies from the whites were like shouldnt it be the other way around,

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
ur going around what im sayin u were justifyin the racist remarks white people were making about Kanye's scene, sayin black would be mad too, and im tellin u that blacks have been depicted that way for centuries and still are depicted as either servants or convivcts so your point is baseless
dude for one im not justifying any racist remarks. secondly what i said isnt racist and the reason people care about the scene is because there is already a lot of people who think kanye is a racist (i dont obviously) so of course those people who are racist themselves are going to be mad about the scene. im not offended by the scene myself because i know it wasnt about race it had to do with how they wanted to scene to look color wise.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
notNow said:
dude for one im not justifying any racist remarks. secondly what i said isnt racist and the reason people care about the scene is because there is already a lot of people who think kanye is a racist (i dont obviously) so of course those people who are racist themselves are going to be mad about the scene. im not offended by the scene myself because i know it wasnt about race it had to do with how they wanted to scene to look color wise.
fuck what they think about kanye that is ot what my thread is about my thread is about what they thought about that scene only a racist person would get mad at that scene period, only a racist emphatizer would condone someone getting mad at that scene, Kanye has not done netthing racist in his whole career people call him racist because they are racist themselves, Callin Bush out wasn;t racist it was the truth, calling Taylor out wasnt racist it was the truth, it was jsut done the wrong way.

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
acutally since I came on this site u have said the dumbest thing so far and that is that kanye tries to hard,gtfoh u fucking tool
i came to this thread...not expecting to meet the likes of a poster like yourself once more...and here i am meeting the likes of a poster like yourself once more. AND youre talking ish to mr. cudi. messed up bro...mr. cudi only brings the good vibes to this forum imo and youre talking ish to him. :

and i honestly didnt even look at it like that..

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
its the truth sayin kanye tries to hard is fuckin stupid, when most rappers dont try hard enough its like u cant satisfy fans these days. Kanye isn't trying to hard you just don't understand what he is saying.

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
its the truth sayin kanye tries to hard is fuckin stupid, when most rappers dont try hard enough its like u cant satisfy fans these days. Kanye isn't trying to hard you just don't understand what he is saying.
tbh to everyone, not just this guy:
kanye doesnt try.
he just does.
/end. period. nothing more.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
The scene where the table of Black people are getting served by whites showed how America views blacks, People were appalled by the sight of it, but when whites are being served by blacks or other minorites our society treats it as if its normal or morally right. Kanye is a genuise.
:facepalm:

Most idiotic shit I have read in a long time to be perfectly honest. In fact, obvious troll is obvious,  :banplz:

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
The scene where the table of Black people are getting served by whites showed how America views blacks, People were appalled by the sight of it, but when whites are being served by blacks or other minorites our society treats it as if its normal or morally right. Kanye is a genuise.
I agree with you man
the people who are mad at this post are probably white
just sayin

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
YeezyStan said:
I agree with you man
the people who are mad at this post are probably white
just sayin
i dont even get people.. :facepalm:
why does everything have to be interpreted as a racial thing by everyone?
SOME PEOPLE ARE WHITE, SOME ARE BLACK, SOME ARE LIGHT SOME ARE DARK.
LIFE IS LIFE AND EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.

\
oh wait reopen
did you also know some have shitty jobs and others have dope jobs, some have nokia's and some iphones?
wanna know why? cuz theres a variety of everything. quit thinking so deeply into things.
not everything has to be a deep ocean, some things are shallow puddles..

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Chawlz said:
i dont even get people.. :facepalm:
why does everything have to be interpreted as a racial thing by everyone?
SOME PEOPLE ARE WHITE, SOME ARE BLACK, SOME ARE LIGHT SOME ARE DARK.
LIFE IS LIFE AND EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.

\
oh wait reopen
did you also know some have shitty jobs and others have dope jobs, some have nokia's and some iphones?
wanna know why? cuz theres a variety of everything. quit thinking so deeply into things.
not everything has to be a deep ocean, some things are shallow puddles..
lmaoooooooooooooo at ur vain attempt to switch the whole subject and make light up the situation if you was a true kanye fan you wouldnt take this as a direct hit u would just take it as it is go on youtube look at the responses to this scene listen to how they are callin kanye a ****** monkey **** then tell me your spill bout everybody is equal anw how racism is a thing of the past tell me then that Knaye didnt expose america wihtjust one scene, at the end of the day the man is brilliant on all levels,when he told taylor the truth he exposed america also such a big deal was made of that a bigger deal than jena 6 and the don imus combined and those were way more serious than a video award. please go to youtube peep the responses then get back to me

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
lmaoooooooooooooo at ur vain attempt to switch the whole subject and make light up the situation if you was a true kanye fan you wouldnt take this as a direct hit u would just take it as it is go on youtube look at the responses to this scene listen to how they are callin kanye a ****** monkey **** then tell me your spill bout everybody is equal anw how racism is a thing of the past tell me then that Knaye didnt expose america wihtjust one scene, at the end of the day the man is brilliant on all levels,when he told taylor the truth he exposed america also such a big deal was made of that a bigger deal than jena 6 and the don imus combined and those were way more serious than a video award. please go to youtube peep the responses then get back to me
nah cuz i dont go on youtube?
gtfo.
"Mr. Popular" bitch your not popular and youre not cool.
posting posts like this and then sayin im not a kanye fan?
and vain attempt?
i didnt even switch the subject, gtfo off youtube if you dont like youtube.
i dont like youtube thats why im not on it.
theres alot of racists against alot of diff races in the world, and you know what REAL PEOPLE DO?
THEY IGNORE THOSE PEOPLE.
AND WE IGNORE THE PEOPLE WHO BRING UP THIS HOMOTIONAL CRYING BS CUZ SOMEONE CALLS YOU A NAME.
graduate from middle school, then talk.
kanye is kanye.
KANYE IS GENIUS.
/end of story.
now gtfo.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
i went on youtube to see the video idiot u dont avoid youtube because of racism u know how much good music i would miss out on i only brought it up to prove my point that u are still going around kanye exposed the racist people that still remain in america. and if u or ne one needs  proof to my claim just read the comments many of them are racially charge about that specific scene sorr y man its true racism is still alove they just be concealing it

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
i went on youtube to see the video idiot u dont avoid youtube because of racism u know how much good music i would miss out on i only brought it up to prove my point that u are still going around kanye exposed the racist people that still remain in america. and if u or ne one needs  proof to my claim just read the comments many of them are racially charge about that specific scene sorr y man its true racism is still alove they just be concealing it
i bet you didnt even get the true art that is Runaway. :facepalm:
and what? miss out on music? cuz of youtube? damn...i can tell you arent used to music..
but forreal gtfo cuz me personally i dont pay racists attention. thats like feeding a troll. and guess what? i dont feed trolls.
but i kinda feel like i am now cuz im guessing you are trollin..

so in that case:
  :fuu:

21 - 40 of 46 Posts