Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The scene where the table of Black people are getting served by whites showed how America views blacks, People were appalled by the sight of it, but when whites are being served by blacks or other minorites our society treats it as if its normal or morally right. Kanye is a genuise.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
The scene where the table of Black people are getting served by whites showed how America views blacks, People were appalled by the sight of it, but when whites are being served by blacks or other minorites our society treats it as if its normal or morally right. Kanye is a genuise.
kanye has said that had zero to do about race, it just contrasted well with the white of the table.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RLKJets130 said:
kanye has said that had zero to do about race, it just contrasted well with the white of the table.
let me clarify this one last time i never said kanye intended to tho that whickim quite sure he did but its playin the music plotics right now ( i said with one scene he exposed america whether it is comfirmed that he meant to do it or not) just got youtube n see how many white people are mad that he had white waiters and waitresses in Runaway.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
let me clarify this one last time i never said kanye intended to tho that whickim quite sure he did but its playin the music plotics right now ( i said with one scene he exposed america whether it is comfirmed that he meant to do it or not) just got youtube n see how many white people are mad that he had white waiters and waitresses in Runaway.
true, but when did you clarify it for a first time?  and i have no idea what half that said, but i tried to decipher as much as i could...

·
Banned
2,483 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
The scene where the table of Black people are getting served by whites showed how America views blacks, People were appalled by the sight of it, but when whites are being served by blacks or other minorites our society treats it as if its normal or morally right. Vanessa Beecroft is a genuise.
Fixed

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I see what you're saying, but I don't see how he can expose something that was never hidden in the first place.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mmonty86 said:
I see what you're saying, but I don't see how he can expose something that was never hidden in the first place.
its somethine we all know but rarely speak on  the fact that it is in his video that will be shown world wide speaks volumes to the world and thus exposes it to the world that thought racism in a merica was a things of the past

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Surafel said:
edited Kanye is a genuis for hiring her and presenting his idea he is the director he is the genuis she just knew her role and did her fuckin job like she better had.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
you're an idiot, every post you've made since you signed up has been retarded

·
Premium Member
51,403 Posts
It didn't have anything to do with race, it was just about the color and stuff. Besides, Kanye didn't even think of it. Vanessa Beecroft was behind the dinner scene.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
its somethine we all know but rarely speak on  the fact that it is in his video that will be shown world wide speaks volumes to the world and thus exposes it to the world that thought racism in a merica was a things of the past
I hardly think anyone around the World thought America had annihilated racism. Racism is a thing that persists around the world, and isn't just a domestic issue.

·
Registered
481 Posts
mmonty86 said:
I hardly think anyone around the World thought America had annihilated racism. Racism is a thing that persists around the world, and isn't just a domestic issue.
Hold the fuck up, YOU HAVE A BLOG?! *bookmarks*

Carry on.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Dr. Napoleon said:
It didn't have anything to do with race, it was just about the color and stuff. Besides, Kanye didn't even think of it. Vanessa Beecroft was behind the dinner scene.
exactly and she's a white women

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
im pretty sure black people would be mad if it were the other way around so its not just how white people view blacks racism goes both ways and that scene would have been controversial either way.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Wasn't the white woman serving the wine/water/liquid one of the models that Kanye mentioned in Christian Dior Denim Flow? I forgot her name...but I'm pretty sure that's her.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mr.cudi said:
you're an idiot, every post you've made since you signed up has been retarded
acutally since I came on this site u have said the dumbest thing so far and that is that kanye tries to hard,gtfoh u fucking tool

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
notNow said:
im pretty sure black people would be mad if it were the other way around so its not just how white people view blacks racism goes both ways and that scene would have been controversial either way.
hold up (in my Big Sean voice ) it has been that way for decades the other way is reality blacks have served whites for years not just in videos but in REAL LIFE!! LOL u fucking idiot. anyone remember slavery lol

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
hold up (in my Big Sean voice ) it has been that way for decades the other way is reality blacks have served whites for years not just in videos but in REAL LIFE!! LOL u fucking idiot. anyone remember slavery lol
lol dude gtfo with that shit. everyone is equal now days so dont come in here talking about slavery. im sorry but that point has nothing to do with what we are talking about. were talkin about a fuckin movie made by a black man and now your talking about slavery..people are equal there should be no double standard that you can be racist just because shit was fucked up back then

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
notNow said:
lol dude gtfo with that shit. everyone is equal now days so dont come in here talking about slavery. im sorry but that point has nothing to do with what we are talking about. were talkin about a fuckin movie made by a black man and now your talking about slavery..people are equal there should be no double standard that you can be racist just because shit was fucked up back then
ur going around what im sayin u were justifyin the racist remarks white people were making about Kanye's scene, sayin black would be mad too, and im tellin u that blacks have been depicted that way for centuries and still are depicted as either servants or convivcts so your point is baseless

1 - 20 of 46 Posts