Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m talkin like in 2011-2012 where G.O.O.D. was literally everywhere. Champions tried to be the new Mercy but failed (but somehow went platinum). They just need that one big single for Cruel Winter.

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
The Broken One said:
I’m talkin like in 2011-2012 where G.O.O.D. was literally everywhere. Champions tried to be the new Mercy but failed (but somehow went platinum). They just need that one big single for Cruel Winter.
Only if Kanye leads the charge and everyone follows up but ****** not rocking with him rn so :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
3,854 Posts
LeviKang said:
Only if Kanye leads the charge and everyone follows up but ****** not rocking with him rn so :kanyeshrug:
I think you mean, the retarded butthurt fans on Twitter and KTT aren’t rocking with him.

·
Read Only
5,483 Posts
LeviKang said:
Too early to tell

Give it a lil bit. Watch him dial it back. I feel like all this shit is PR and that they'll end up rocking w/ him anyway. You gotta remember that in this climate people dont give a fuck bout anything :koolaid:

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
Toro100 said:
Too early to tell

Give it a lil bit. Watch him dial it back. I feel like all this shit is PR and that they'll end up rocking w/ him anyway. You gotta remember that in this climate people dont give a fuck bout anything :koolaid:
I thought I didn't care about Kanye's tweets but then Dark Fantasy came on shuffle today and idk man it just wasnt sounding as fire in my ears like it normally does. It was weird I was looking like this :dash: the whole song

·
Read Only
5,483 Posts
LeviKang said:
I thought I didn't care about Kanye's tweets but then Dark Fantasy came on shuffle today and idk man it just wasnt sounding as fire in my ears like it normally does. It was weird I was looking like this :dash: the whole song
Yeah not everyone can separate the artist from the art, and that's understandable

But think on a larger scope. We always say rappers will be hurt and all that then they end up doing way better after the controversy. Kanye has already had controversial rollouts before this just takes the cake :koolaid: If xxxtentacion can attempt to sacrifice his girl and Ski Mask to the devil, and Chris Brown can remain popular despite beating Rihanna, I doubt a political issue will harm Kanye and GOOD music

Its mostly White people buying music too and you know how they act :clap: The game is real selective about what makes you fall off, and it's usually not what we think it'll be

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
Toro100 said:
Yeah not everyone can separate the artist from the art, and that's understandable

But think on a larger scope. We always say rappers will be hurt and all that then they end up doing way better after the controversy. Kanye has already had controversial rollouts before this just takes the cake :koolaid: If xxxtentacion can attempt to sacrifice his girl and Ski Mask to the devil, and Chris Brown can remain popular despite being Rihanna, I doubt a political issue will harm Kanye and GOOD music

Its mostly White people buying music too and you know how they act :clap: The game is real selective about what makes you fall off, and it's usually not what we think it'll be
:koolaid: I forgot about Ski Mask saying that x wanted to sacrifice him. You right but also people forget only if you let them forget. If Kanye gonna be tweeting every day until his album is released then he may actually become "cancelled". He gotta step away from social media for a month and come back a week until his album drop.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
LeviKang said:
sounds like a personal issue

1 - 20 of 25 Posts