Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm 16. I've been really into music for about 2 years. I got a job recently and have more money to spend. I am pround to say i am actually buying this album in the stores (hard copy) and on itunes! I've never bought an entire album before but have never anticipated an album this much. Is this gonna be anybody else's first album ever bought?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Dude, this story is just the same as mine. MBDTF will be the first album I will buy as well, 'cause I recently got a job (but I am still 15 years old).

We could be soulmates. :awesome:

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
got damn we got alot of youngins here lol

but congrats at least your buying a classic

this will be like my 1000th album i bought (sarcasm)

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cavery said:
Dude, this story is just the same as mine. MBDTF will be the first album I will buy as well, 'cause I recently got a job (but I am still 15 years old).

We could be soulmates. :awesome:
oooo we must be bro! You from the US?

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
8th Wonder said:
No, but good for you man.  Glad to see you putting in that work for it to pay off.
big business said:
but congrats at least your buying a classic
Thanks guys haha

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
loll nice start bro :awesome:

and the first album I 'officially' went out and bought myself was Graduation, I guess Ye has that affect on people :robo:

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RelaxRelapse said:
for real? You've never bough an album ever?
I've bought individual tracks before (Only like 20 ever though)

But never an album! But yeah i am convinced im buyin this both digital and hard copies!

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Szohr said:
loll nice start bro :awesome:

and the first album I 'officially' went out and bought myself was Graduation, I guess Ye has that affect on people :robo:
HE MUST!

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.