Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a HUGE Abel stan, and I am sure that he will one-up Frank, but Frank's was ridiculously good. He can genuinely sing, live, it's unbelievable.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
605 Posts
ya abel is better voice wise.

frank had lots of technical difficulties as well and his voice wasnt on key as much as his bowery ballroom and other performances.

shoulda never used Bad bad not good as backup you cant reproduce the albums sound with their instruments.

·
Registered
14,714 Posts
tbh i think the weeknd gonna miss up a lot with his voice i like his music matter of fact i love it but i dont see him as a live artist

·
Registered
605 Posts
http://vimeo.com/32936729

See franks performance here? SO much more personal and so much more emotional. You can feel it. On coachella though he looked scared and nervous. Also he had the shitty band distracting everyone.

What made kanyes performance so much more special it was practically just him.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bigj713281 said:
tbh i think the weeknd gonna miss up a lot with his voice i like his music matter of fact i love it but i dont see him as a live artist
I agree tbh. His live performances online aren't great. But I like him more than Frank as an artist. Except as a person I think Frank is probably cooler... Abel seems way to fucked up.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RelaxRelapse said:
I'm a fan of the weeknd, but he is pretty bad live. Have you seen those videos?
Yeah I agree, I just posted that he sucks live haha

1 - 20 of 168 Posts