Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's built himself up to a point where he is unstoppable. He has too big of a fanbase to even care about this beef, and a majority of his fans will not even care about how good the diss tracks are. It's Drake, people aren't gonna favor Joe Budden over Aubrey. You guys can say he's been ethered, but in the end Drake will still remain as influential and popular as he already is. :kanyeshrug:
Thoughts? :sarc2:
Plus if Drake drops another legendary diss track Joe Budden will probably banish himself into the Underworld  :banderas:

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
the sad part is that drake will come out with a bullshit diss track with dumbass "subliminal jabs" and no bars and everybody will dickride drake and trash on joe budden no matter how hard budden's lines are...

·
Registered
557 Posts
no one cares about joe soundcloud simp budden, this will have literally zero impact aside from budden making a fool of himself lmao

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
The sad part about this whole thing is drake loses no matter what, not in terms of popularity or sales or shit like that but in terms of hip hop it's an L. Drake takes an L cuz

1. If he didn't address Joe then he's "running" from Joe the same way he's running from pusha t
2. He address Joe then "obviously Joe isn't irrelevant if Drake felt the need to respond"

Only way he can come out on top is if he stops writing half assed verses, he needs to come hard like on 0-100 and back to back. Stop dissing dudes on club records, shit worked one time and it became a club record because it was dope Not because it was a club record to begin with

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
You will all forget about this by this time next week. Maybe even sooner. When we all look back at Drake's career, I doubt a bunch of Joe Budden disses will make the highlight reel.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
Lmao everyone says drake already lost anyway
but at the end of the day who is listening to joe budden and his disses anyways
I played no shopping a thousand times today

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Josty said:
He's built himself up to a point where he is unstoppable. He has too big of a fanbase to even care about this beef, and a majority of his fans will not even care about how good the diss tracks are. It's Drake, people aren't gonna favor Joe Budden over Aubrey. You guys can say he's been ethered, but in the end Drake will still remain as influential and popular as he already is. :kanyeshrug:
Thoughts? :sarc2:
Plus if Drake drops another legendary diss track Joe Budden will probably banish himself into the Underworld  :banderas:
Joe ain't gon to stop. ***** already half way to drop an drake diss album

·
Banned
78,186 Posts
kushion said:
the sad part is that drake will come out with a bullshit diss track with dumbass "subliminal jabs" and no bars and everybody will dickride drake and trash on joe budden no matter how hard budden's lines are...

·
Registered
133,915 Posts
WCSaints13 said:
The sad part anout this whole thing is drake loses no matter what, not in terms of popularity or sales or shit like that but in terms of hip hop it's an L. Drake takes an L cuz

1. If he didn't address Joe then he's "running" from Joe the same way he's running from pusha t
2. He address Joe then "obviously Joe isn't irrelevant if Drake felt the need to respond"

Only way he can come out on top is if he stops writing half assed verses, he needs to come hard like on 0-100 and back to back. Stop dissing dudes on club records, shit worked one time and it became a club record because it was dope Not because it was a club record to begin with
huh? Worked one timed? Stay scheming x pop that x back to back x no shopping x I'm on one
That's 5? 

Stay scheming verse dissed common
Pop that verse dissed pusha t
Back to back dissed meek
I'm on one dissed the throne and big Sean
No shopping dissed buddens

·
Registered
133,915 Posts
Ky said:
Lmao everyone says drake already lost anyway
but at the end of the day who is listening to joe budden and his disses anyways
I played no shopping a thousand times today
who is everyone? 50k people? While 10M believe Drake winning

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Ant Geezy said:
huh? Worked one timed? Stay scheming x pop that x back to back x no shopping x I'm on one
That's 5? 

Stay scheming verse dissed common
Pop that verse dissed pusha t
Back to back dissed meek
I'm on one dissed the throne and big Sean
No shopping dissed buddens
What I'm saying is he's taking club records to take shots, stay scheming did not pop off like back to back did. Pop that & I'm on one are club records that got recognition because they were hot records not because He was taking subliminal shots.

I want him to come on a hard ass beat and be ready with bars, if drake wanted to take the "kill them with success" route and rap about bitches and bottles he should have never even mentioned joes name

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
WCSaints13 said:
What I'm saying is he's taking club records to take shots, stay scheming did not pop off like back to back did. Pop that & I'm on one are club records that got recognition because they were hot records not because He was taking subliminal shots.

I want him to come on a hard ass beat and be ready with bars, if drake wanted to take the "kill them with success" route and rap about bitches and bottles he should have never even mentioned joes name
Whats the point of drake dissing him. Budden tried to disgrace him on a podcast. Drake ain't got no podcast to say how he feels. So  he said a couple things in a song acknowledging it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts