Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off by saying wow, Waking At Dawn, might just be the best project released by an OVO artist.

Now I know it's a little too early, but I'm not even a Roy Woods fan, and this album is great from start to finish. Literally not even one bad song.

As for my question, do you guys think PND will be able to top this album?

Although, Majid Jordan are my favorite. Roy Woods is now in question of being the best OVO sound artist since Drake.

PND needs to deliver. Or I really think Roy Woods will be Drake's new predecessor.

·
Banned
4,886 Posts
PND will easily top this, no question. Roy Woods is much more promising and accessible to the average listener though.

He's more likely to be Drake's "successor" because of this. Give him another year or two to develop and you'll be pleased with the results if you aren't already impressed with this project

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rich boi said:
PND will easily top this, no question. Roy Woods is much more promising and accessible to the average listener though.

He's more likely to be Drake's "successor" because of this. Give him another year or two to develop and you'll be pleased with the results if you aren't already impressed with this project
I'm a huge PND fan, and I still listen to PND 1 and 2 but this project really blew me away, and if anything just made the bar higher for Party

·
Registered
28,151 Posts
P3 will be better than PND2 which is the current best OVO Sound project, so yes. Waking At Dawn is flames tho. I hope this tour does big things for Roy

·
Registered
50,372 Posts
I love Majid Jordan but the problem I have with their album is that it feels like they are still not comfortable with their sound. Songs like King City, Day & Night, Her are when they are at their best.

Roy though :hhh: Man this is a big jump from Exis. He improved a lot in little time. Walking At Dawn is def better than Majid Jordan.

Party and OVO dug them selfs in a hole with P3 by:

- Saving it for last, even Views dropped before it
- Waiting this long to drop it
- By hyping it for this long

Party has to come correct

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Memphis. said:
Someone need their thread making rights stripped
Someone needs their ability to change avi's stripped. Has a Designer avi trying to talking shit  :jordanlaff:

Don't like the thread, don't post in it.

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Marty said:
I love Majid Jordan but the problem I have with their album is that it feels like they are still not comfortable with their sound. Songs like King City, Day & Night, Her are when they are at their best.

Roy though :hhh: Man this is a big jump from Exis. He improved a lot in little time. Walking At Dawn is def better than Majid Jordan.

Party and OVO dug them selfs in a hole with P3 by:

- Saving it for last, even Views dropped before it
- Waiting this long to drop it
- By hyping it for this long

Party has to come correct
Yeah, I feel like everyone will have nothing but high expectations for PND3. Just puts more pressure on him tbh and sets more room for disappointment.

ovosound said:
Idk, I don't think most people will like P3. Think he'll be rapping a lot on this project.
Damn

Trap PND is probably my least favorite.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Waking At Dawn is amazing debut album and I also with P3 will be an amazing album. PND never disappointed with a project. :amber: I fw both artists heavily though so I don't really care for comparisons however I do think P3 is gonna be a whole new wave

·
Registered
22,659 Posts
Waking at dawn is amazing, roy is such a talent and im looking forward to his career, im definitely a stan lmao

But imo PND and his talent level and potential is ridiculous, and if hes been working on songs for like years PND3 absoloutely has the potential to top waking at dawn

·
Registered
8,338 Posts
how is this project better than anything by pnd or a place like this?
shit its not even better than exis

1 - 20 of 48 Posts