Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 2000 word essay due next week.

this is copy and pasted off my teachers class website.

"Sources: A minimum of 5 sources cited within the text and on the Works Cited page. At least 3 of the sources need to be periodicals or books, and you may use the online databases available through the library for these."

Topic: Research Report
Write a field research report, which gives you a chance to collect data about local issues in your community or on campus. To write one, you need to pose a research question, devise a method for answering it, do the research, and interpret your findings. Although I find a field research report to be more interesting than a traditional research report, you have the option of writing a traditional research report as well. You may research a popular controversy like euthanasia, death penalty, or gun control and pose an original research question to complete your report."

·
Banned
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ay yall so basically im thinkin 2 whoever does it that i'll paypal the money to a site admin or whatever.  the admin will hold onto the money until the paper is done.  once the paper is done and both the admin and i are sent a copy of the paper, the admin will send the money to the writer of the paper and we good.  best idea i could come up with :kanyeshrug:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.