Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lesbihonest, everyone changes after they go mainstream, and he's not that mainstream yet. Will he change and be crap like Tunechi is now? /Holla.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Not if he lets Nicki put her dick in his face.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chip said:
I really dont believe he will. based on whats hes said in his music and in interviews.
Don't trust anyone, even the devil was an angel.

Ay doe, I think there's a small possibility he might. I don't want him to though, I don't wanna see another good rapper go :<3:

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
He won't ever be huge mainstream
probably just J. Cole-level mainstream at best tbh. And I think he'll be fine.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
5 threads about Kendrick on the the first page lol.

But yeah he'll be like Cole. He's probably end up making a 'Work Out' at some point too.

·
0 Posts
Kendrick already admitted to making "sell out" songs in his earlier career. (It was in an interview)

If he did it before, I have no doubt he will do it again.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I think Aftermath is the perfect spot for him to grow to appeal a main stream audience without completely changing it up. With Dre, he can still be lyrical on a track, not dumb it down TOO much and Dre's beat could still make it a radio worthy banger. His style will change as he grows but I don't ever see Kendrick really selling out. If anything I think he'll be like an Eminem. Not saying he'll be as commercially successful, but Em was able to sell to a main stream audience and still be lyrical.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts