Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ever since I heard that MBDTF was too late in the year to win any grammys or even be nominated. Do you think he will be nominated and win any Grammys for MBDTF?

I'm not counting WTH because nobody knows if its actually any good or not.

G

·
He going to rack up at LEAST 3!!!!!

MBDTF - best rap album & best album
E.T Best Collab Single
WTT - Best Collab Album

·
Registered
24,424 Posts
kanye had the highest metacritic score of last year even higher than arcade fire who won album of the year and higher than adele this year. if mbdtf doesnt win album of the year its a shame

·
Registered
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you think any upcoming rap albums could beat MBDTF or anything by Kanye in general?

Like Andre 3000's new album if it comes out in the next...3 months (highly unlikely) and...well I can't think of any more. I'd like to say Big Boi's next album but since it was looked over last year I doubt he will even get nominated this year

·
Registered
690 Posts
MBDTF SHOULD win Rap album AND Album of the year. Probably some more awards for singles and collabs, this is a perfect case scenario but pretty realistic tbh. I mean MBDTF for rap album should be a lock, right? The only one stopping him from winning AOTY is Adele but COMEON Adele's 21 is a good album but you can't really distinguish her songs from one another. She's a GREAT artist but imo lacks a bit diversity, I don't think I'm biased here, I have had people thinking the same thing and they're not Ye fans

1 - 20 of 83 Posts