Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
13,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a commercial and it's next Sunday, June 30th. I think there may be a slight chance since he did just release an album and I don't think he's scheduled to be anywhere else on that day. It'd be kinda dope tbh...I wonder what he'll perform. Maybe Black Skinhead or Guilt Trip. I don't know...what y'all think?

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Kanye played I am a God, for Steven Hill (puts on the BET awards), and Steven tweeted that he was hoping he would play it at the BET awards. Things might have changed though since hes on his anti corporation campaign lol

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
He was there last year to help promote Cruel Summer and because BET nominated the Throne in basically every category to make sure he was there. I think they did the same thing this yr...but I dunno if he cares to show up.

All Ye's new music is laced with profanity anyway...I don't think he's gonna be performing on any award shows anytime soon. He could get away with I Am A God, but black folks don't play with all  that "blasphemy"

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
fify said:
He was there last year to help promote Cruel Summer and because BET nominated the Throne in basically every category to make sure he was there. I think they did the same thing this yr...but I dunno if he cares to show up.

All Ye's new music is laced with profanity anyway...I don't think he's gonna be performing on any award shows anytime soon. He could get away with I Am A God, but black folks don't play with all  that "blasphemy"
so true

1 - 14 of 14 Posts