Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Em, Jay, Nas, Kanye......and probably Lil Wayne since he has the most dick riders of all time, so many idiots believe he's the "best rapper alive"...so they'll tell their grandchildren that lol smh

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
B-ri said:
Em, Jay, Nas, Kanye......and probably Lil Wayne since he has the most dick riders of all time, so many idiots believe he's the "best rapper alive"...so they'll tell their grandchildren that lol smh
If Wayne gets there, the whole "hall of fame" loses its meaning.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
isaiahmerriweather said:
I dont think wayne is bad at all, but lately hes had bad songs & only a few where good
People keep on accepting shittier tracks as time passes. I heard a Drake track on the radio the other day and thought that there is some ridiculously embarrassing joke artist. Little did I know it was a famous artist, but then they said it's Dr(F)ake. Fuck... he really sucks.

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Phucker said:
People keep on accepting shittier tracks as time passes. I heard a Drake track on the radio the other day and thought that there is some ridiculously embarrassing joke artist. Little did I know it was a famous artist, but then they said it's Dr(F)ake. Fuck... he really sucks.
lmao @ the drake track

1 - 20 of 26 Posts