Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's in my top 5 for 2014 and the most played project of any in the last 5 years. It's the perfect project to bump in the car. You guys think he can top it with Rodeo?
Mamacita is his best song to date. Doubt he'll make anything as good as that. Wish he saved it for the album.

·
Registered
10,253 Posts
PopularStranger said:
It's in my top 5 for 2014 and the most played project of any in the last 5 years. It's the perfect project to bump in the car. You guys think he can top it with Rodeo?
Mamacita is his best song to date. Doubt he'll make anything as good as that. Wish he saved it for the album.
those are my thoughts exactly except switch Mamacita with Skyfall

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Silas said:
those are my thoughts exactly except switch Mamacita with Skyfall
Skyfall was dope too. I just hate Young Thug with his 3rd grade coloring book rhymes, i usually skip the second half of the song

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
PopularStranger said:
Skyfall was dope too. I just hate Young Thug with his 3rd grade coloring book rhymes, i usually skip the second half of the song
That's funny I usually skip the first half of the song

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MattyBRaps said:
Just imagine how good the album will be if DBR was just his throwaways :allears:
dont think it was throw aways tho. it's prolly collection of the best songs at the time to get people hype for the album.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts